Driver has no time for family on a pedestrian crosswalk

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2

After the video went viral, it seems the police got interested

Cut and paste below IMGUR link, and remove the space, as it does not come across well as a link
"https://i.imgur.com/ u0NnRR8.png"
edit. Modified I.Imugr link

Someone should come down on that guy like a ton of bricks,,,,,,, what a horrible person.

I had a guy run a red light from behind me, and from the L turn lane.
One of those questionable persons who we have let far too many into our country.

I really can’t see any reason to do that. Hope he gets everything thrown at him but most likely he’ll get a fine and a ban from driving which really doesn’t work as they continue to drive.

I really can’t see any reason to do that. Hope he gets everything thrown at him but most likely he’ll get a fine and a ban from driving which really doesn’t work as they continue to drive.
Are you suggesting that she (he?) is locked up?
I imagine this will go before a judge, and the judge is not going to be kind, there must be several laws that can be used.

I agree, at least here the actions towards such persons are not working, not when they have a license, and not after it is taken and they still drive.

I read a story about a guy here, he lost his license and also had to go to court, but before he finally did get in court ( after much too long time,,,, like +1 year ) he broken so many traffic rules again still driving that he would loose his license again 2-3 times over.
That was of course also one of those people whose heritage lie far south from here, and who due to his religion will claim he is a far better man than i am, hence i have 2 problems with people like that.

After the video went viral, it seems the police got interested

Cut and paste below IMGUR link, and remove the space, as it does not come across well as a link
"https://i.imgur.com/ u0NnRR8.png"
edit. Modified I.Imugr link

If ever a dashcam earned it's keep, this one did many times over. There are some people who simply do not belong in a society, and who should be removed from it forever by whatever means that society deems appropriate- that clod is one of those people :mad:

Phil

There was 2 dashcams on this it seem.

Back