Driver's window cop watching cam - Show us yours!

KANNINA 2.0

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900X-2CH, BV DR900X-2CH PLUS, VIOFO A129 Plus Duo
Have a non-dashcam (i.e., actioncam) mounted inside your car dedicated to looking out the drivers side window for observing LEOs during traffic stops?

Post up your install pics and details for us.

How often you getting pulled over that you really need this? LOL.

All you need is one bad interaction to need it and if you don’t have it prepared, then you’re already too late.

I guess the same could be said for crashes. How many crashes are people personally having to warrant a dash cam? It’s mostly to be prepared if it ever happens.

I always use two front facing cameras, primarily for redundancy/backup in case one has some kind of issue (never happened). One camera is fixed-mounted/stealth-blended into my mirror assembly, and the other is on a swivel mount that can rotate almost 360 degrees. I can rotate that one for a full view of the driver or passenger side window, depending on which side the officer may choose to walk to. In extreme cases, it can also rotate toward the rear as redundancy/backup for my permanently mounted rear cam, though the quality of that footage would likely be suboptimal.

How often you getting pulled over that you really need this? LOL.

Watch a little bit of YouTube cop auditor vids and you'll want one too, I think!

Only takes one bad apple to put you in a world of hurt. Preparation is cheap insurance.

Back