Driving in Munich City - Deutschland/Germany in Europe

236 minutes is too much. I think you can expect about 15 minutes
I tried it on notebook, too. Import of AVI-file in Windows Movie Maker didn't work - no codec.
So I downloaded K-Lite basic and installed, restarted the computer and tried again. This time video-import worked OK.
Added "speed up double" 3-times (from 60 minutes to 30; from 30 to 15; from 15 to 7) and saved video. It took 4 hours to save movie.wmv 52.071KB.
What software to use for 15 minutes instead of 4 hours ? Thanks.

Sony Vegas has a pretty good render engine maybe you can get a free demo version to try it. (It's pretty easy to create a timelapse and explaining videos how to make a timelapse are on youtube)

And of course final cut but it's only for mac in this program you can add 1000x speed at one time and the renderig should't take too long then but fortett it if you use a windows machine.

Posted my method here.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some nice ladies, little to briefly though :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

New compilation

A new compilation from german roads:

A new compilation from german roads:

New compilation

Last edited:
Sind die Situationen dir selbst passiert?

Ich hab selbst nach mehreren Wochen kaum sehenswerte Aufnahmen gehabt. :(

Die Kommentare sind teilweise echt witzig. :D
Mit welchem Programm fügst du die ein?

You can also use Adobe Premier to speed up videos. That's what I use mostly. Sony Vegas can't speed up a video more than 12x. Whereas in Premier you can speed it up way more than that. I've compressed videos 2500% or 4000% to make nice timelapse. They turned out great.

Also Premier has a preset for youtube output so you don't loose any video quality, they are still crystal clear without any artifacts or pixelation. This way when you upload to youtube, youtube doesn't have to convert it to its proper format, because Premier already did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujEC4hNE60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAS5PHtFHnQ

jsan said:
Also Premier has a preset for youtube output so you don't loose any video quality, they are still crystal clear without any artifacts or pixelation. This way when you upload to youtube, youtube doesn't have to convert it to its proper format, because Premier already did.

this would be much better than leaving the re-encoding to YouTube as their results are generally less than optimal

jokiin said:
jsan said:

this would be much better than leaving the re-encoding to YouTube as their results are generally less than optimal

Yes, it is definitely better. Premier's re-encode process offers better compression for youtube, than what youtube puts out. Plus you don't have to wait for the video to be re-encoded once uploaded to youtube. And re-encoding it before uploading can offer smaller file size speeding up the uploading process.

jsan said:
You can also use Adobe Premier to speed up videos. That's what I use mostly. Sony Vegas can't speed up a video more than 12x. Whereas in Premier you can speed it up way more than that. I've compressed videos 2500% or 4000% to make nice timelapse. They turned out great.

Yes this realy sucks with Sony Vegas Final Cut or Adobe Premiere or Avid Media Composer you can speed up so much more than in Vegas :(

dashuser said:
Sind die Situationen dir selbst passiert?

Ich hab selbst nach mehreren Wochen kaum sehenswerte Aufnahmen gehabt. :(

Die Kommentare sind teilweise echt witzig. :D
Mit welchem Programm fügst du die ein?

In dem Video ja die Szenen aus anderen, sind teilweise noch aus anderen Autos, aber insgesamt fast alles von meinen Fahrten. Es passiert schon extrem viel, aber es ist langweilig ständig Autos zu zeigen, die bei "Rot" gerade noch drüber huschen oder eine durchgezogene Linie überfahren usw. deshalb ist die meiste Arbeit an dem Projekt eigentlich die "langweiligeren Fälle" auszusortieren, dass eine Compilation bei 2-3 Minuten bleibt und nicht 10 Minuten hat.

Die Titel baue ich mit mit Sony Vegas ein, aber das müsste auch mit jedem einfachem Videobearbeitungsprogramm gehen.

PS: Die Titel versuche ich so neutral wie möglich zu halten, man macht ja selber auch mal Fehler :D

A new compilation of bad driving:

coments would be highly appreciated

I see many of these situations on the road a lot. Where I live it's a given and people feel as though it's their right to drive like that. It boils down to driver attitude and lack of skill when behind the wheel. The best place for them is either in a vehicle with the ignition disengaged or on the bus.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Driving with trunk opened is usually done in situation where driver hides his license plate. There are many examples of this on YouTube especially from Russia where there is a fake crash imitation and after the victim finally realizes to call police then the crooks go back to the car as if to grab license or insurance paperwork and take off with the trunk open to avoid the victim recording the number of license plate.

Back