Drunk driver that got away kills school teacher and 3 daughters days later

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
A driver and his wife attempt to stop a driver in a blue infiniti that appears to be passed out,

Two days later, a blue Infiniti gets into a collision where he t-boned a suv which killed a school teacher and her three daughters.

They suspect its the same driver and vehicle.

Photo of the victims
dead_family.jpg

The driver of the blue Infiniti was driving with a suspended license where the plates didn't match his vehicle.

Other links
- https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...days-deadly-crash-in-brampton-identified.html
- https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mother-a...rific-brampton-ont-crash-identified-1.4991289
- https://www.680news.com/2020/06/18/4-people-multiple-children-critically-injured-in-brampton-crash/

Too sad the world have to live with people like that, it would be a much better place if we did not have to deal with these often repeat offenders.
Only days ago a cyclist was killed instantly by a hit and run ( that some people had already called police about ) the police stopped the guy some 50 KM from the scene again as people still called in about a swerving car now with damages to the front.
One thing is for sure with cycling as big as it is here, if it was not for all our dedicated bicycle paths many more cyclists would get killed or injured every day by DUI drivers or phone junkies.

Also seem like it is a daily thing here with " a car suddenly for no reason drove into oncoming traffic ",,,,,, which are most often phone junkies i recon.

A +100 YO guy was stopped after going the wrong way and crashing, he just got his license renewed until 2033,,,,,,, which i find strange cuz i think people over 75 have to get a physical every 2 years to renew their license.
But something are on here for sure, my friends dad also drove to the end almost, and really his license should also have been taken 10 years before he died ( in bed )

Last edited:
Far too much of this everywhere :( Repeat offenses happen only with the most stupid people (uncommon) or those who were not properly punished the first time around (very common), and so they think that getting caught again will be equally easy on them :eek: There's no fix for the first kind short of physical prevention; with any luck they will kill themselves somehow before a recurrence. It's the second kind that needs to be better addressed for it's clear that this isn't happening the way it should :mad:

We need to stop seeing such as this as 'mere traffic offenses' and begin seeing it for what it really is: an offense of attempted murder of every other road user and pedestrian in the political district who has legal authority where they were caught. We can be nice to them and give them a minimum sentence, say one year in jail, times the thousands of people living there with all the sentences to be served consecutively, not concurrently :devilish: That guy needs to rot in jail till he's dead, and the next similar one too. If that were done it wouldn't be long before such as this came to an end.

Had my cams caught someone killing that guy on the spot, I would suddenly remember that I forgot to do my cam maintenance last week, and I'd immediately format my cards to catch back up ;) "Sorry Officer, but I saw nothing and there's nothing on my cams to see either. have a nice day!"

Phil

Care for vacation at Fawlty Towers? :ROFLMAO: John Cleese at his best!

Phil

Over the years, I have mentioned the Marco Muzzo case, an accident very similar to this one.

In a nutshell, in 2015 Muzzo got out of private jet while intoxicated, drove drunk and killed a grand father and his 3 children. Same number of fatalities. First time I heard the term "Vehicular manslaughter". So he was sentenced for 10 years. On April 28th of this year, he was granted day parole
So much for a 10 year sentence.

Today, this came in the news.
From https://www.cp24.com/news/richmond-...th-impaired-driving-while-on-parole-1.4995341

Richmond Hill woman who killed cyclist while driving drunk charged with impaired driving while on parole

An Ontario woman convicted of killing a cyclist while driving drunk has again been charged with impaired driving after multiple 911 calls about a vehicle travelling erratically on Highway 400 Sunday.

Richmond Hill woman Darya Selinevich, who is now 27 year old, was sentenced to seven years jail in 2017 after pleading guilty to a number of charges, including impaired driving causing death, after she struck and killed a 44-year-old cyclist riding his bike in 2015.

According to investigators at the time, the former York University law student was driving 110 kilometres an hour in a Toronto neighbourhood, which had a posted speed limit of 60 kilometres, and she did not stop her vehicle when she struck Zeyong Kang.

As she tried to evade police in a badly damaged vehicle, the court found she reached speeds of up to 200 kilometres per hour and ran a red light. She eventually pulled over and attempted to flee from police on foot but was arrested a short time later.

After learning that Kang had died, she refused to provide a breath sample and requested a lawyer.

As part of her sentence, Selinevich was banned from driving for 10 years.

A police source tells CTV News Toronto that Selinevich, who was released on parole, was pulled over on Sunday evening on Highway 400 near King Road after police received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically.

Police allege she was found to be two times over the legal alcohol limit.

She faces a number of new charges including impaired driving, driving under suspension, and possession of drugs while operating a motor vehicle.

This lady needs to locked up indefinitely to protect others from her.

Although I was a fan of the term Vehicular manslaughter and minimum 10 year sentances, its not enough. As someone else pointed out, it should be murder as the drivers new what they were doing before getting a drink. Muzzo was applying for parole within two years of his sentence.!

And people focus so much on the police, in my country i think the biggest problem are those that make the laws,,,,, and they do make a lot of those here, complicating at least the work the police should do.
I agree on the murder thing, getting into a car while drunk, well you might as well just put 1 billet in a revolver, spin spin it and aim it in a random horizontal direction and pull the trigger.

But worst of all is the price to house a inmate in a Danish prison, i think Americans could house 4-5 for the same price.
And it is not like Danish prisons are that good, different from American ones, but that price like anything else here we for some reason have chosen to be really high.

The gang of leaders last night ( on the last day before their long summer break that go from mid June to #2 Tuesday in October) agreed on new green taxes, so it is not going to be cheaper to be a Dane in the years to come.

An old Chinese proverb !
Want the pig to behave ? Then you have to kill the chicken in front of the pig !
Car drivers ( bad ) have been given preferential treatment for decades . ( Softly Softly ) . Obviously this does not work !
It's time t o kill the chicken in front of the pig !

Back