DSXuite SG

mituc

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
2xITB-500HD,3xVico Opia 2,Mini 0906,70MAI A800S, A129ProDuo
Did anyone use them? How can one purchase something from them, they accept only phone orders? They claim to be the largest authorized Itronics distributor in Singapore... but I can't figure out how they sell stuff :) I tried to use the email contact form on their site twice and they never returned my emails either. Maybe I should give them a call.

I believe DSXuite is a distributor not a retailer in Singapore. They purchase cameras then sell to dealers who sell to the public. So they make their margin, sell to a dealer who makes their margin then the end customer pays $350 for a camera that has a cost of approximately $150.

mituc, somebody from Romania bought the ITB-100HD from DSX for $420 :eek: including shipping. I don't know to :lol: or to :cry: And some people bought it from ebay for $170 one month ago.
And for that price I think you can trust in their services. So expect a big price if you want to buy just a spare for your dashcam.
If I was you I would try to contact Shelley which is a known paypal seller from Korea and I think some people discussed here about him and also in some russian forums. iamshelley at paran.com is his email.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back