Dual channel cam for extreme heat condition

Jonohaha123

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
mini 0806
hi there,
I am looking to get a dual channel dash cam after I totaled my car last month. I have had a mini8060 before but it died just after 2 months because of the heat here in Queensland (in summer it goes above 40C outside, probz 80 in the car if parked under the sun).

I would like something 2 channel, high heat tolerance and has a g sensor. GPS and parking mode can be an option but not essential.

I have looked at the Lukas Lk-7950 WD and it looks quite nice. Is there any other cam you guys would suggest?
thanks

Lukas are pretty heat tolerant, even so I wouldn't use parking mode during the hottest parts of summer, same goes for any model really, they won't last in our climate

Lukas are pretty heat tolerant, even so I wouldn't use parking mode during the hottest parts of summer, same goes for any model really, they won't last in our climate
Is the SG dual channel going to be ready anytime soon?

Our first beta samples are probably going to be done in about four weeks, release date I'm not really sure as yet as it will depend on how long it takes to go through the firmware testing phase

Back