Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

I use transcend ultimate 64gb on firmware 1.01.09 for more than two months. no errors
formatting done on a computer
Hardware safego = hardware panorama x2

I had "Insert Front Memory Card" error with firmware 1.01.09 and I supposed problem is about firmware 1.01.09 but when I turn back the lastest firmware I reach same"Insert Front Memory Card" error again.

I will try install 1.01.09 firmware and after that format cards. Maybe problem is stay firmware file in the memory card.

Safego \ Panorama "My X3 Edition" :)

External front camera - cable length - 50см The main unit will be mounted on the sun visor

+ camera with swivel bracket
+ a smaller size on the glass

add..

better to use this cable
$(KGrHqF,!q8FIPu(GQ92BSKh50hg4g~~60_57.JPG
donor dvr (size см)
20150710_113336_resize.jpg20150710_113502_resize.jpg 20150710_113524_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Anybody know what is it for???

a52cfab635d8.jpg

Off the top of my head I think one is for service and the other to access files?

Who knows any wire 30 PIN interface? HDMI is not suitable. I want to separate the main cam of the main unit, but not the short flat cable and a black habit, such as the rear camera .. I want to make a detachable connection. In general the question now stared at the interface 30 pin. I understand that the video is not all 30 pin are used, but I dont know what is not needed.

5f1722f0ad3b.png

Sorry for my english...

Sila, can you please send to me firmware with 20 mbit/s to PM?
Sila, можешь скинуть в личку прошивку дающую 20 мбит/с?

you are awesome. From a very long time, i wish i can understand and control firmware of anydashcam. And you seem to do it easily. Oa, oh, wa.....:eek::oops:
what's a pity. The safego version don't sell anymore.

Can I get firmware with 20 mbit/s to PM also? :D

Back