Dual channel DVR with small remote lenses?

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming, this marketplace is definitely a cool one with limitless possibilities for camera packages out there.

bryn57 said:
If it is possible to put WiFi into a system, then why not have wireless cameras ? - then all that is needed is to power the devices.

But if you have to run power to each cam, the video feed can run in the same cable?

In my house, I use a TP link device to provide network capability to my cctv.
This device uses the house wiring to send signal from one device to others on the circuit rather than wireless.
could similar not be used for dashcams?
Using the car's wiring to provide a network so the dvr is the main unit & each cam connected is capable of picking up & sending a signal.
Or instead of wifi, why not bluetooth?

Thank you all for the responses... looks like it's either the iTronics or slapping a Mobius are the only options at this point? iTronics definitely looks nice, but nearly $500 is a bit steep - I would be worried about someone breaking in just to steal that thing alone. Not sure why the options are so limited - this seems like an obvious solution for dual-channel cameras, discreet, easier to wire than some of the other solutions, easier to manufacture with front and rear lenses being identical. I'm dissapointed that there are no cheaper options for this out there right now.

I might just get a tiny standalone cam (like Mobius) and wire it up separately... because someone just rear-ended me and is claiming that I backed into him to split the insurance fault :(

Back