Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
many users asked a question:
can we have dual channels recording on mini0806 as I like it so much! otherwise I can only use a mini0806 as front camera and a mini0801 as rear camera, but it is quite inconvenient when I want to check the rear video!

now, we bring a upgraded variant of mini0806 to be dual channels recording, it have a SONY IMX291 image sensor as front channel for ultra low light compatible and a SONY IMX323 image sensor as rear channel for super low light recording; both video stream are 1080P fullHD 30fps; when you want a higher frame speed you can disable the rear channel and use the front 1080P 60fps!

this new mini0906 camera use super capacitor as backup battery, which will not be affect of high temperature; you don't need to anxious about battery life anymore;
this new mini0906 camera have parking guard function (with exclusive parking guard hardwire kit) so it can help to protect your vehicle 24*365;
this new mini0906 camera have a built in temperature sensor which will protect the camera from insolating sunlight;
this new mini0906 camera have 2.4G RF controller which can help on one-key photo or file protect;
this new mini0906 camera have better card compatibility for large capacity 128GB microSD cards;
this new mini0906 camera have optional sucker mount (built-in GPS) finally!
and the hereditary GPS mount, CPL filter, G-sensor, HDMI outout and so on......

here are some footages for your preview first

here are some comparison footages with a Ambarella A12 camera with OV4689 image sensor:

I would like to see better plastic used for the case. Many dash cams melt in the hot sun in Australia and other tropical areas. I do like the video quality of the Mini series.

we use ABS PA777D material for dash camras housing, which survive up to 115C
while the normal ABS-V0 will be deformed when 85C.
And the temperature protection sensor will help to protect the camera from damage.

we use ABS PA777D material for dash camras housing, which survive up to 115C
while the normal ABS-V0 will be deformed when 85C.
And the temperature protection sensor will help to protect the camera from damage.
I think you have used the nice high temperature plastic for the mount as well this time?

On the 0806 some of the mounts got curved when they got too hot.

I think you have used the nice high temperature plastic for the mount as well this time?
On the 0806 some of the mounts got curved when they got too hot.

we believe some users connected hardwire kit to power the camera for full time recording even under the summer sunshine, that is why we added temperature protection in later cameras.

A12 is not good for dual channel

A12 have better image optimizing but the cost is excessive especially for dual channel.
our Amba team are working on a project A12A55 for dual channel 1080P.

between 14-15mbps

I think he may have been asking about the Ambarella version, they're limited to around 20mbit combined when used in dual channel mode, above that and they have stability issues

I am asking about novatek :) Because it is currently used

Forgive me if this has been answered already but will the 906 have a parking mode?

Nevermind I found the answer

sorry for disappeared again this week as we are focusing on the temperature control tolerance issue.
now the temperature problem have been fixed!
we will start a meeting next monday for the material preparationfor the mass production.

the mini 0906 will be a new born in the production version!

Good news. Can't wait to get my hands on one. I think this one will fit all my needs. This will be my 1st dash cam.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aph mini0906 7
Back