Dual Dash Cam Compatible with Mac?

PINAC News

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everybody,

You would think this would be an easy question to answer but it's not. What I am looking for is a camera that records the exterior in front of the car as well as the interior of the car.

The one that I have and see advertised everywhere does exactly this but it when I try to download the footage on my Mac from the microSD card, nothing pops up on my screen when I insert the card in a card reader.

What I am required to do is run a recovery file software, which takes a long time and downloads everything, even if I just want one single file.

In my research, I am seeing a lot of what they call dual dash cams, but these are cameras that record out the front and out the back window with another camera.

These obviously serve a purpose but I want something that records the inside as well as the outside, and I want to be able to download and edit this footage on my Mac where both angles come out in a single video on a split screen.

Does this camera even exist?

I did look at that and from what I gather, the Transcend produces two separate videos, not one video with split screens.

you'd do better to work with two videos and combine them yourself, the only ones I've seen that do the video together are just low end (rubbish) product

Back