Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A129, A119 Pro, B1W, 2*A119, 4*A118, G1W-H, G1W,
as pictured, my "rear" setup;

aUHyXhD.jpg

YQP2IPj.jpg

Had a crash recently, (when I had 1x front and 1x rear) .... front camera wasn't working and so only had 1 cameras footage...
my solution was to add 2 more.

I'm happy with my cameras; unless you're willing to send me free samples (appears you're a manufacturer) then I'm happy with what I've just purchased. Also two cameras means no gaps in the recordings as one is set to short clips, one to long clips. They then get aligned in Sony Vegas with Pluraleyes.

you're a lot more forgiving than others if you have a camera that failed to record an accident and you still come back for more
This is true.

After accidentally buying a knock off DVR-027 and then a real one that had a few minor issues i decided to what i thought at the time was an upgrade to a GS8000. After that gave me issues I gave in and spent the 200 some dollars on my Vico TF2 could not be happier wish i had started at my TF2 been one and done.

Then with how good the G1W is for the price my DVR-027 has been moved to the reserve list.
I'm happy with my cameras
if you are happy with what you have that is great as always something is better then nothing.

Although just to add DVR-207s are $70 dollars a pop and for that $280 dollars you could have had a Vico TF2 up front and one G1W in the back, or had two 1080P G1Ws, or if you really wanted you could have had four G1Ws for $208, but like i said any camera is better then no camera and as long as you are happy with your set up.

Just food for thought as well if you are going to run four I would maybe put one of the rear ones on the opposite side if possible. Then you would get even more video coverage

They are just camera mounts from deal extreme. Designed for CCTV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
7596ff DIY Projects 27
Klippie DIY Projects 0
Back