Dual wiring for Blackvue 900x plus

Jamesfe

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,
I am looking for help on with wiring instructions to connect my Cellink NEO NE06.
Currently my Blackvue 900X plus Dash came is hard wired in my vehicle to a constant + vehicle battery and + vehicle Acc and - earthed.
I now would like to add the Cellink NEO for power supply when the vehicle is parked for lengthy periods.
How could I hook this up to supply power to the dash cam that is already hard wired
Cheers

Just a guess.. but remove the battery source from the fuse panel and connect it to your battery pack. I doubt the Blackvue cares where the continuous always on power comes from.

I'd be connecting your 900X+ hardwiring to the hardwiring adapter that comes with the NEO6. Hardwire your NEO6 to where your 900x+ is currently hardwired to.

The NEO6 comes with long hardwiring cables, for both the dashcam and the NEO6 itself. It also includes 3 different fuse adapters. It even has a long cigarette lighter adapter for it's input, plus a shorter cigarette adapter for it's output.

I use the NEO6 with my 900x. I didn't bother hardwiring the NEO6 input though, I just used the long cigarette lighter adapter.

Back