duel cam but keep my DAB

rickyaswell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi is there any way I can have cams back and front without it knocking out my DAB radio on my insignia.I have tried the black Vue and like the way it all works but the cams interference kills my DAB.

DAB interference is a Blackvue thing, not a dual cam thing

So its just the blackvue that interferes with my DAB radio if so what do you recommend for a duel cam at the moment that's works like blackue like Cowon AW2, 2ch 1080p
DAB interference is a Blackvue thing, not a dual cam thing

I don't have a DAB radio to be able to advise how other models compare however this is a common complaint from Blackvue owners but have yet to hear of the same from owners of other products

I don't have a DAB radio to be able to advise how other models compare however this is a common complaint from Blackvue owners but have yet to hear of the same from owners of other products

Is the Cowon AW2, 2ch 1080p worth a try as it looks nice and small but still has the features like the black vue 550 but with plug in GPS. Cant see any other cams like these as I don't need a viewer as long as I can view via built in wifi on android phone

I haven't tried a Cowon personally, @niko is well versed on the different Korean cameras and is worth asking for his thoughts

have marked this thread to his attention so no doubt he'll see it when he gets a chance and can offer some thoughts

That didn't work either. Tried cowon aw2 but still the same as soon as rear cam goes to back screen interferes with dab. There must be someone else with a insignia same problem as me.

Back