Dumb Ass

Generally people who think they are in a hurry believe everyone needs to get out of their way ..
Problem with that is , some are in a hurry to go no where ! ( Crash or die )
But yeah , all sorts out there .. For some reason there seems to be an increase in SLOW drivers in my area , doing 10 to 20 kmh bellow the speed limit for no real reason ( No one in front of them )
Generally I would say there are more dumb asses on the road . People who simply can't drive ! ( WTF are they doing with a license ? )

Slow drivers are moving up my list of hates too. Their logic seems to be "I'm in congestion, so I may as well do everything slowly." But their type MULTIPLY the congestion, making things so much worse.

And... bad driving conditions lead to bad driving, it brings out the worst in people. Those slow drivers create both the motivation and the opportunity for bad drivers to do their thing (queue jumping using wrong lanes, etc.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My mother in law is one of those drivers that thinks she's safer by driving slowly. Doesn't matter how many times we explain, she won't keep up with traffic on the highway. Thankfully it makes her uncomfortable too so now she avoids highways whenever possible.

Back