Dumb drivers of Vancouver!

Nice compilation. How long did it take you to make? I think I may do one.

School still in session there? Ours let out end of may even with the inclement weather (normally vacation) days they lost due to the flooding.

I got this clip a week ago and the schools were in session. If you go to 1:06 in the video on the left side you can see a parent walking the kid and holding pink back pack. Also it's hard to see but you can see and hear kids screaming and playing on the right side in the school park.

Last edited:
Michigan school is usually done early June although graduating HS senior could blow off the last 2 weeks of the school (guilty but I got my diploma and they can't take it back for missing 2 weeks)

Some school may be extended if there had been too many cancellations, usually due to snow storm. There were many delayed end of school the last 2 years due to multiple heavy snow storms.

Anyway, the first clip of aggressive driver, have you shown it to police? Shows the plate on front and driver's face, and showed illegal passing, tailgating or otherwise too close, and excessive horn honking because he thought you should break the same laws.

Michigan school is usually done early June although graduating HS senior could blow off the last 2 weeks of the school (guilty but I got my diploma and they can't take it back for missing 2 weeks)

Some school may be extended if there had been too many cancellations, usually due to snow storm. There were many delayed end of school the last 2 years due to multiple heavy snow storms.

Anyway, the first clip of aggressive driver, have you shown it to police? Shows the plate on front and driver's face, and showed illegal passing, tailgating or otherwise too close, and excessive horn honking because he thought you should break the same laws.

No I didn't show the clip to the police. I think exposing this bad driver online for everyone to see is good enough justice for me. I have been driving in Vancouver for years and I'm used to these bully drivers.

Back