Dumbdestrians

it's why some call them peDEADstrians. cuz they're trying hard to be that way. wearing all black then walking on the highway at night...

PeDeathwishstrians :confused: had Darwin known about them they would have been on page 1 of his book :D
Dont get why ppl walking and bicycling in and among hardhitting cars and trucks leave ther wellbeeing in the hands of the drivers of those, and not least since drivers of cars and trucks allso do a lot of stuff they are not supposed to do while driving.

When i was bicycling a lot i only really relaxed when i was driving on a bicycle path, once i allso did that driving in the roadside, but after a guy towing a caravan launched me ( by hitting the tent and what not on the luggage rack of my bicycle with his wider caravan ) into a ditch it was not possible for me to relax in those situations.

https://vid.me/NHRw

Some people are just stupid.

Watch out for your cardiovascular system.:D

Look like it’s a residential neighborhood without sidewalk. You should as a driver expect people will be on the street.

Just because you are allowed to drive 25/35mph, does not mean, you must drive so fast. Did you lose 1 second of your driver and 5 minute to upload the video.;)

Do you want the guys to trespass people’s property?

If you mean walk on the grass - yes, absolutely. It's a safety issue.

But if they don't want to do that, they can WAIT until it's safe to go past the parked cars.
What is it about "vulnerable" classes of road users that makes them think they are always allowed to proceed no matter what dangers are created?

To follow the type of reasoning in your post, just because you can walk in the road, does not mean you must walk dangerously into the path of moving vehicles.

Watch out for your cardiovascular system.:D

Look like it’s a residential neighborhood without sidewalk. You should as a driver expect people will be on the street.

Just because you are allowed to drive 25/35mph, does not mean, you must drive so fast. Did you lose 1 second of your driver and 5 minute to upload the video.;)

Yes I do want them to walk in the grass or at least have some common courtesy and go after me. Should they ever have that bs attitude in the city, they'd get rammed over.

Just because you are allowed to drive 25/35mph

Thats what ppl often forget, its the MAX speed thats posted not the MIN speed :rolleyes:

Sure its no fun beeing stuck behind a tractor doing 40 in a 80 zone, but thats why we have a thing called overtaking.

Back