Dutchdashcam

Dutchdashcam

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
Mini 0801/0805 DOD LS360w DOD LS460W Vico Marcus series
Hello members and visitors from dashcamtalk.com, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Rene from www.dutchdashcam.webklik.nl. For two years now, I sell dashcams in the Netherlands.
My website is different from other websites. I first try to show you where you can get information about a dashcam, and know what you buy for your bucks. Awareness, if people want to buy a cam, they can email me or call. I am not selling a box only, I try to give the best advice for a dashcam and explain what is important. Of course on my site there are links to dashcamtalk.com!
I read a lot about dashcams, members like Niko, Jazjon and Jokiin are very well informed. People can learn a lot of them.
Month ago, I placed an example how to make yourself a CPL filter for your dashcam on DIY from Dashcamtalk. My mission is not to sell as many dashcams but to sell with the best price-performance ratio . Service and warranty I think is very important for customers.
For each type of camera I sell, I have made a comprehensive guide with photos, tips and tricks in Dutch.
Fortunately, it is not my only job, I have another private company that provides my main income. Dashcams are actually a hobby in addition to my regular work.
There is a lot of competition in the Netherlands.
For example, the DOD LS460W here costs 225 dollars instead of 290 in the USA, and our tax is much higher. The average profit on a camera is around 24 dollars. Sometimes more expensive than taken directly from buying in China but a customer get something in return, people get in my personal support, 7 days a week helpdesk, next day delivery when you purchase, a defect dashcam will be replaced immediately in the warranty period, and delivered the next day. The dashcams I sell, are the Mini 0801 with GPS, the DOD LS360W and 460W, the GT300W and the NonBrand LS300W. Dashcams which, in my opinion, have the better video-image in comparison with many other dashcams for your money. I am looking and searching on sites as Dashcamtalk, Techmoan, Carcamcentral and many more to find out what is best to buy.
I also search Youtube for videos from (new) dashcams. That's the best way to convince yourself about the video-quality from the cams on the market. "Good" dashcams, I regularly import some myself to test them and compaire. I must say, a lot of cams were disappointing in the past.
Of course, there a very good Korean dashcam brands, but the import-price due the tax makes them often more expensive. When anyone has a good idea for certain cams, let me know...!
I always make my own video-movies for my website and do not re-edit them for a better result. Often with multiple dashcams in the car for a good comparison.
The last thing I want to say, go ahead Dashcamtalk.com........ and I want to say thanks to the men mentioned above and many others of course here, for the major contribution they make to the education of people who are interested in Dashcams
Regards, Rene from The Netherlands.

Last edited:
Back