DV988 camera installation photos

Nice.
I think screem maybe like many other things will be hard to read in the sun, but its not really a problem as you should not look at a screen while driving.

Big screen is ideal for looking back when starts the bike :)

look nice on Suzuki, my mind like symmetrical order. :)

Nice.
I think screem maybe like many other things will be hard to read in the sun, but its not really a problem as you should not look at a screen while driving.

Saying that I bet some people use it instead of doing a life saver shoulder check.

But then again it could be a enabling device for people with not much head or limited head movement, been able to see behind etc, I know there are companies that adapt bikes for the disabled..

Looks well smart in the photos, well done

Nice.
The screen can be used as a rear view mirror. A lot of sport bike owners I know use them for this, because the stock mirrors vibrate too much and on some bike models, require you to turn your head to use the mirror. The DVR menu allows to you to set it up for this purpose specifically.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaioRider DV988 3
O DV988 3
Hawk5 DV988 9
Hawk5 DV988 7
O DV988 24
Back