DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

Yes, it started to work. May well have been on my end. Can I send payment to you with anything other than Paypal? I would prefer not to use them any more.
Sorry, I don't have any other payment methods

Sorry, I don't have any other payment methods
I was able to use Paypal as a guest and registered. Thanks.

I'm playing back the supported T130 files, and while GPS does now populate, I am not seeing accelerometer data. Is that normal/expected behavior? It's obviously not critical, but since the graph is there, I figured I'd ask.

I was able to use Paypal as a guest and registered. Thanks.

I'm playing back the supported T130 files, and while GPS does now populate, I am not seeing accelerometer data. Is that normal/expected behavior? It's obviously not critical, but since the graph is there, I figured I'd ask.
Hello, you can provide the download address of this video. Let me analyze it

Hello, you can provide the download address of this video. Let me analyze it
Sure. Here it is... It's really, really bumpy gravel road with lots of turns and elevation changes so it should register a lot of accelerometer changes.

I would prefer not to use them any more.

I too deleted paypal a while ago.
I do not want to support a company like that,,,, and many 100 others.

PayPal have turned down many legitimate fraud claimants in the last few years. They used to be good and trustworthy but no more judging by reports in many magazines I read.

You no longer have the protection you used to have.

I ditched them years ago.

Hello, there is no accelerometer data in this video

Interesting. I wonder if the T130 just doesn't record it like the A119 v3 does. It must have one, since it does detect hard hits to lock the video files. Fair enough. Thanks for looking.

You can download the following version:
Mac:
https://download.dvplayer.net/DVPlayer_70mai.dmg
Windows:
https://download.dvplayer.net/DVPlayer_70mai.exe

The video you provide can be parsed into GPS data. The file GPSData000001.txt stores GPS data. My player can find this file to parse GPS data
Thanks!
I've tried again and it works!

The only problem that I find is that i'm not been able to see both front and rear camera video side by side - two channel video play mode (I have manually copied the two file in the same directory but i see only one).

Is there a way to see both videos simultaneously?
Thanks

Attachments

• 70Mai A800S.jpg
    70Mai A800S.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks!

The only problem that I find is that i'm not been able to see both front and rear camera video side by side - two channel video play mode (I have manually copied the two file in the same directory but i see only one).

Thanks
OK, please wait for the updated version of DVPlayer

Thanks!

Thanks
You can download the following version:Two channels of video have been played simultaneously
Mac:
https://download.dvplayer.net/DVPlayer_70mai.dmg
Windows:
https://download.dvplayer.net/DVPlayer_70mai.exe

So I've had a chance to play with the player for a bit now on the registered version. Perhaps it's because I have something misconfigured, or maybe I don't fully understand the limitations, but I'm struggling to get these issues resolved.

I'm using the T130 from Viofo. When I playback a given clip either as open file or open folder, and I have a three-window playback selected, often the videos that are playing back are completely mismatched.

For example, opening file 2023_0116_155230_F populates all three windows, and the _F in CH1

1674051500141.png

_I in CH2

1674051532419.png

and _R in CH3

1674051555337.png

However, if you look at the playback windows, you can see that the interior video is of interstate travel (which is incorrect) and the other two are correctly showing a gravel road.

Interestingly, if I double-click the CH3 (rear) file name, then all three videos displayed are correct:

1674051704462.png

Double-clicking on CH2 (interior) causes the rear video to go black, but the front and interior are ok:

1674051770703.png

The file names for the front and interior are identical (2023_0116_155230) with the exception of the suffix _F and _I. However, the rear camera file name is one second off (2023_0116_155231_R). There is little I can do from the camera configuration to make sure the files all begin at the exact same time, so I don't know what the resolution will be.

Also, when one segment of files reaches the end, and the player goes to the next file, it often will pick some other (seemingly random) time interval on the card - not necessarily the next chronological clip. That makes following a trip or locating an event while reviewing more than one segment, very difficult.

Lastly, is there a way to click on the GPS trip path on the map and have it bring up the corresponding segment of video?

Thanks !

After playing with this some more, it appears all to be related to the difference in the filename. Apparently the T130 does not start writing all three camera files at exactly the same time. So for most clips, one of the cameras are a second behind. Sometimes it's the rear, sometimes the inside, sometimes the outside. But it's always two cameras with the same time, and the third with a second later.

If I play the file with the 1 second delay, all three files play. If I play either of the matching cameras, it gets all wonky. So it seems choosing files with the newer timestamp works, but the ones with the older it gets lost in the weeds.

For example, if the files are 2023_0116_155231_F, 2023_0116_155231_I, and 2023_0116_155232_R, as long as I start the _R file, all three play. If I play either the F or I, then the R is either missing (black) or some other random clip plays.

If there was a way to have the player consider all files within, say, 3 seconds of each other be grouped, that would resolve the issue.

After playing with this some more, it appears all to be related to the difference in the filename. Apparently the T130 does not start writing all three camera files at exactly the same time. So for most clips, one of the cameras are a second behind. Sometimes it's the rear, sometimes the inside, sometimes the outside. But it's always two cameras with the same time, and the third with a second later.

If I play the file with the 1 second delay, all three files play. If I play either of the matching cameras, it gets all wonky. So it seems choosing files with the newer timestamp works, but the ones with the older it gets lost in the weeds.

For example, if the files are 2023_0116_155231_F, 2023_0116_155231_I, and 2023_0116_155232_R, as long as I start the _R file, all three play. If I play either the F or I, then the R is either missing (black) or some other random clip plays.

If there was a way to have the player consider all files within, say, 3 seconds of each other be grouped, that would resolve the issue.
Hello, I need you to zip this file directory to me, and I will fix this problem

Back