DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

Concerning "Track linking" feature. As I've already mentioned, IMHO the most logical it is like in RegistratorViewer - it automatically groups videos which relate to single trip. I believe RV does it based on time/date of files which are close. Of course, it requires some pre-processing to build such groups. Such groups are presented by a single line each, and, when picked, draw the whole track on the map.

Hope this feature some day might appear in DVPlayer.

Concerning "Track linking" feature. As I've already mentioned, IMHO the most logical it is like in RegistratorViewer - it automatically groups videos which relate to single trip. I believe RV does it based on time/date of files which are close. Of course, it requires some pre-processing to build such groups. Such groups are presented by a single line each, and, when picked, draw the whole track on the map.

Hope this feature some day might appear in DVPlayer.
DVPlayer has Track linking feature:
1.based on time/date of files which are close,Time difference cannot be greater than 2 seconds
2. For example, when there are 100 video files in the playlist, when all video GPS analysis is completed, the map will automatically group tracks and connect them with red lines.
1590060925646.png

But I named this feature: Track linking

YES,DVPlayer support dual channel (front/rear) cameras, and support theee,four channel cameras
View attachment 51696
What additional features are available in the registered version versus the unregistered version? It's difficult to evaluate when only the most basic functions can be accessed.

What additional features are available in the registered version versus the unregistered version? It's difficult to evaluate when only the most basic functions can be accessed.
The GPS features work in the registered version, a few little improvements and it will be a good player, the basic functions work quite well already, it's worth the money

When the user downloads this software, first of all, it is a non registered version. He can only parse the first GPS data in the video. If it can be parsed, it will prove that you are suitable to buy this software. So this unregistered version only allows users to verify whether it is suitable for purchasing the software

The GPS features work in the registered version, a few little improvements and it will be a good player, the basic functions work quite well already, it's worth the money

Thanks for your advice and encouragement.

Really not a matter of the money rather just wanting to know what functionality might be 'crippled' in the unregistered version. Besides the GPS availability I can't find any method of viewing front and rear cameras concurrently so I don't know if it's a problem or just not available unless registered. Lack of any documentation doesn't help the matter much either.

Really not a matter of the money rather just wanting to know what functionality might be 'crippled' in the unregistered version. Besides the GPS availability I can't find any method of viewing front and rear cameras concurrently so I don't know if it's a problem or just not available unless registered. Lack of any documentation doesn't help the matter much either.

What you said is reasonable. I will consider your suggestion. Thank you very much!

Good evening or ....
You can add settings to the player:
1. Frame-by-frame viewing
2.Ability to view file properties
3. Make a choice of the cursor of movement a triangle, a car, a point, otherwise the car is not always visible on the track due to the map being drawn.

Good evening or ....
You can add settings to the player:
1. Frame-by-frame viewing
2.Ability to view file properties
3. Make a choice of the cursor of movement a triangle, a car, a point, otherwise the car is not always visible on the track due to the map being drawn.

Thank you. Now it's evening on my side. Good evening!
I will record your suggestions and learn more about the function of your suggestions, and I will improve it as soon as possible!

Perhaps you should take a look at super player Vadim Kozlov
Registrator Viewer, it’s a pity that it is no longer supported, but its functionality is excellent, so I would like to see something like this in your player.

There is still a question, when loading a track, a long loading of maps is not critical, but if it is faster it will be better.

There is still a question, when loading a track, a long loading of maps is not critical, but if it is faster it will be better.
Yes, during the development process, I would like to load all the tracks of all videos onto the map, but when I try to load about 300 files and play the video at the same time, I will slow down the map refresh. So, I had to change the programming

Is it possible to turn the movement on the map from bottom to top?

There is still such a moment, the video in your player plays with jerking, although the MPK player plays smoothly.

There is still such a moment, the video in your player plays with jerking, although the MPK player plays smoothly.

This is when the current video is finished and the next video is automatically played. Did you find it?

The video shows jerkyly from the start.

Back