Installed the latest version, this does not work on TrendVision TDR-718GP
How to upload a single file?
All files are loaded at once.

Last edited:
IT would be good to have such improvements:
- drag & drop of playlist or folder + multiple select in menu "open"
- more visible slider of clip player
- export of gps track data into GPX file
Probably some more features could be foreseen but i can't say as it claims to register the program...

IT would be good to have such improvements:
- drag & drop of playlist or folder + multiple select in menu "open"
This function already exists

- more visible slider of clip player
- export of gps track data into GPX file

This function will be added later
Probably some more features could be foreseen but i can't say as it claims to register the program...

Thank you very much

Today I installed the DVPlayer for testing. The main application will be mapping for OSM (OpenStreetMap).

What I have seen so far is a jump function that offers a 30-second (?) jump. This function is good for detecting different road qualities on secondary roads, which can be detected very well and differentiated in OSM (i.e. unpaved).

Helpful for OSM mapping would be a fast-forward function, where you can scan the driven route quickly for e.g. road signs with maximum speed (30km/h...50km/h...100km/h...130km/h) and then enter this in OSM as additional information. In Germany there are many changes in maximum speed on roads. My used navigation app Magic Earth supports this with visual notes and warnings while driving.

Is there also an accelerated video mode where you can search for street signs? Ideal would be of course a search function for street signs, which jumps automatically to the right place.

Last edited:
Back