DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

70mai a800s​

AUTOWOEL D330

VANTRUE N2 Pro

Hello, everyone. I need your help. I don't know how to store GPS data in the above three machines. Does anyone know? I need the manufacturer of these devices to contact me so that I can integrate these three machines into dvplayer.

Last edited:
From March 24, 2021, dvplayer software will be sold at a discount price of ¥ 3.99. Welcome to purchase. As of October 1, 2021, it will return to the normal price of ¥ 15 US dollars.

I was considering buying the software, but I see the price is now $9.99 USD. Did the $3.99 sale end early?

I was considering buying the software, but I see the price is now $9.99 USD. Did the $3.99 sale end early?
Hello, we have a plan to slowly recover to the original price of $15

Hi,

I've PM'd you the link to one of my dashcam files. Thanks!
Did you get DVPlayer to display GPS position for the Wolfbox G840S?
I have downloaded the latest version, but the GPS info is not displayed and the map is not updated.

Did you get DVPlayer to display GPS position for the Wolfbox G840S?
I have downloaded the latest version, but the GPS info is not displayed and the map is not updated.
please send a gps video to me

Hi, in 2018 I bought SJCamDash+ camera. I bought it as it was promised to have the functionality of recording GPS data to movie and see it later on PC. However, the player they linked to in the box was never functional. Now I would like you to test one of my videos to prove your software is capable to read the GPS data in movie (in case it is present!). Of course if you want to test it for me. The file is 659 MB big and I would send it to you via "wetransfer" website if posible. Can you send me your e-mail via PM?

Best regards from Slovenia

Attachments

• slika1.jpg
    slika1.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 3
Have you tested it with the program ? i think there is a trial version of it just like dashcam viewer are a fully functional demo but can only load 2 clips in trial mode

Have you tested it with the program ? i think there is a trial version of it just like dashcam viewer are a fully functional demo but can only load 2 clips in trial mode
Yes, I have tested it. I enclose photo of program window. Only longitude/latitude are shown, but they are incorect.

Attachments

• slika2.jpg
    slika2.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 8
okay, then the program are probably not compatible as it is, and then they will need a raw file to make things work.

I still have my old SJdash test camera, but i dont think any of the + models was sent out to testers.

In 2018, when I bought SJDash+ and I found this issue with their program (SJCam's), I opened my account on this forum, but no solution. There were other users with similar problem, but no result.
Their (SJCam's) program didn't install properly. Only one firmware for camera was out and it was already on the camera when bought.
Today I treid the movie with RegistratorViewer found in this topic. No result, although it looked promising.

BTW, in meantime the screen has broken down, but camera stil works and movies are as sharp as in 2018.

70mai a800s​

AUTOWOEL D330

VANTRUE N2 Pro

Hello, everyone. I need your help. I don't know how to store GPS data in the above three machines. Does anyone know? I need the manufacturer of these devices to contact me so that I can integrate these three machines into dvplayer.
Hi,

The latest firmware of A800S is 1.0.10ww came out recently.
It finally writes GPSData000001.txt to the root folder. The file format is probably the same as the other 70mai cams. However if I try to use WinMp4Extract, it just freezes.

Hi, in 2018 I bought SJCamDash+ camera. I bought it as it was promised to have the functionality of recording GPS data to movie and see it later on PC. However, the player they linked to in the box was never functional. Now I would like you to test one of my videos to prove your software is capable to read the GPS data in movie (in case it is present!). Of course if you want to test it for me. The file is 659 MB big and I would send it to you via "wetransfer" website if posible. Can you send me your e-mail via PM?

OK, I can solve this problem. Please provide me with the video

for sjcam player :http://down.dvplayer.net/DVPlayer_SJCAM.exe

Back