DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

I installed this SJCAM player (v3.80) and it worked fine. Today I upgraded to v3.84 (new instalation) and I lost map display. Map is there but not mine..
I reverted back to original instalation file and everthing is working fine again. So, I got stuck to v.3.80? And I do not get latest improvements of SW?
When I hit "Check upgrade" SW says it is the latest SW!
And I probably spent 2 (of 3) instalations?
please wait me,I will update new version for sjcam player.

I installed this SJCAM player (v3.80) and it worked fine. Today I upgraded to v3.84 (new instalation) and I lost map display. Map is there but not mine..
I reverted back to original instalation file and everthing is working fine again. So, I got stuck to v.3.80? And I do not get latest improvements of SW?
When I hit "Check upgrade" SW says it is the latest SW!
And I probably spent 2 (of 3) instalations?
new version for sjcam player:
windows :http://down.dvplayer.net/JMSPlayer.exe
mac: http://down.dvplayer.net/JMSPlayer.dmg

I'll communicate with Viofo ,We will find a way to realize this function
Good morning, hope you're doing well.

Just wanted to check in with you to see if there's been any progress with adding support for the Viofo A139.

Thanks,

Steve

Good morning, hope you're doing well.

Just wanted to check in with you to see if there's been any progress with adding support for the Viofo A139.

Thanks,

Steve
Hmm... haven't seen any response from DVPlayer for a while and the website for DVPlayer seems to be offline.
Are they still around?

Thanks,

Steve

Website is fine for me (a little slow).
And i think this is a chinese company and since it's chinese's new year (biggest holydays for them), you won't have any news for some days.

Website is fine for me (a little slow).
And i think this is a chinese company and since it's chinese's new year (biggest holydays for them), you won't have any news for some days.
Thanks for the info. Looks like the DVPlayer web site is blocking VPN connections. I should have thought to check for that.

Thanks again,

Steve

What does this graph do and why is it not working?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 8.36.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 8.36.31 AM.png
    16 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 8.36.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 8.36.31 AM.png
    16 KB · Views: 9
What does this graph do and why is it not working?
this is Gsensor data,If it is not displayed, it means that gsensor data is not collected in the video

Hi.
I have a 70Mai a800s 4k with rear camera. I've tried to use your software to see both the front and rear video recording simultaneously, but without success.

This is the file name (example)
NO20220508-161601-000025B.mp4 (back camera)
NO20220508-161601-000025F.mp4 (front camera)

I open the folder that contain both files, but the sotfware reproduce only one (I've selected the option two channel video simulcast mode)

Maybe I make somtething wrong...

Could you pleas help me?
Thanks
R.

Attachments

• Senza titolo.jpg
    Senza titolo.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 6
Hi.
I have a 70Mai a800s 4k with rear camera. I've tried to use your software to see both the front and rear video recording simultaneously, but without success.

This is the file name (example)
NO20220508-161601-000025B.mp4 (back camera)
NO20220508-161601-000025F.mp4 (front camera)

I open the folder that contain both files, but the sotfware reproduce only one (I've selected the option two channel video simulcast mode)

Maybe I make somtething wrong...

Could you pleas help me?
Thanks
R.
Dear,
1.the file directory needs to meet the following requirements:

• Example 1:

FolderName/XXXXXX_011A.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_011B.MOV;​

• Example 2:

FolderName/XXXXXX_011F.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_011R.MOV;​

• Example 3:

FolderName/XXXXXX_009A.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_010B.MOV;​

Also Support the structure of video file directory R file directory + F file directory, such as:

F/XXXXXX_11F.MOV;​

R/XXXXXX_11R.MOV;​

2.Can you take a screenshot of all the files in SD card? Is there a TXT file in the SD card?

Dear,
1.the file directory needs to meet the following requirements:

• Example 1:

FolderName/XXXXXX_011A.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_011B.MOV;​

• Example 2:

FolderName/XXXXXX_011F.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_011R.MOV;​

• Example 3:

FolderName/XXXXXX_009A.MOV;​

FolderName/XXXXXX_010B.MOV;​

Also Support the structure of video file directory R file directory + F file directory, such as:

F/XXXXXX_11F.MOV;​

R/XXXXXX_11R.MOV;​

2.Can you take a screenshot of all the files in SD card? Is there a TXT file in the SD card?
Dear,
thanks for your answer.
Here you can find some screenshots of the SD Card.

The structure of the directories is the same, except for the directory Lapse (inside this there are only two directories: .s_Front and Front)
There is a txt file in SD card (Gps data), you can find also a screenshot of the content of the txt file.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Immagine.0.jpg
    Immagine.0.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 9
  • Immagine.1.jpg
    Immagine.1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Immagine.2.jpg
    Immagine.2.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Immagine.3.jpg
    Immagine.3.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Immagine.4.jpg
    Immagine.4.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Immagine.5.jpg
    Immagine.5.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 10
Dear,
thanks for your answer.
Here you can find some screenshots of the SD Card.

The structure of the directories is the same, except for the directory Lapse (inside this there are only two directories: .s_Front and Front)
There is a txt file in SD card (Gps data), you can find also a screenshot of the content of the txt file.

Thanks for your help!
The file name of GPS data stored in SD card is gpsdata000002 Txt will never change?

The file name of GPS data stored in SD card is gpsdata000002 Txt will never change?
Hi,
I have made a couple of test.

After new trip/recording the name of the file remain the same GPSData000002.txt
After formatting the SD Card (via Dashcam options) the filename remain still the same GPSData000002.txt

Thanks!

Is DVPlayer still supported? No posts here in some time so curious as I have a VIOFO A129 that I would like to use DVPlayer on.

Hi @DVPlayer, I have a Viofo T130 and I was trying to use your software to view both front and interior channels simultaneously (I don't have the rear cam connected), but they didn't play at first and I think I found why so I thought I would give you some feedback.
I think it is a combination of how Viofo are naming the files and how your player is expecting them to be named.

The files are named like so:
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_F - front channel
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_I - interior channel
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_R - rear channel

Here's an example:
2022_0928_183209_F - front channel
2022_0928_183210_I - interior channel

As you can see some of the files are not with the exact same timestamp in the seconds part and I think because of this your player (Dashcam Viewer as well) doesn't view them as part of the same trip and won't display them together.
I switched the video playback mode DVPlayer from 2 to 3 channels and after I open a file it showed at the top of each window how does it expect the files to be named and then after I changed the interior files ending from "I" to "S" it played both channels. There was an echo because it played both audio channels simultaneously as well (there is a few milliseconds delay between each, but I think this is down to Viofo)

Also I've noticed your player doesn't display the GPS info or is this a full version feature?

Hi @DVPlayer, I have a Viofo T130 and I was trying to use your software to view both front and interior channels simultaneously (I don't have the rear cam connected), but they didn't play at first and I think I found why so I thought I would give you some feedback.
I think it is a combination of how Viofo are naming the files and how your player is expecting them to be named.

The files are named like so:
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_F - front channel
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_I - interior channel
YYYY_MMDD_HHMMSS_R - rear channel

Here's an example:
2022_0928_183209_F - front channel
2022_0928_183210_I - interior channel

As you can see some of the files are not with the exact same timestamp in the seconds part and I think because of this your player (Dashcam Viewer as well) doesn't view them as part of the same trip and won't display them together.
I switched the video playback mode DVPlayer from 2 to 3 channels and after I open a file it showed at the top of each window how does it expect the files to be named and then after I changed the interior files ending from "I" to "S" it played both channels. There was an echo because it played both audio channels simultaneously as well (there is a few milliseconds delay between each, but I think this is down to Viofo)

Also I've noticed your player doesn't display the GPS info or is this a full version feature?
Thanks for your feedback, we're working hard to fix this.
The unregistered version cannot display the complete gps data, please purchase the software registration code:https://www.dvplayer.net/pay

Hello, DVPlayer has been providing technical services, DVPlayer supports VIOFO A129

Got my registration code last night. One of the reasons I bought the code is that you still support Windows 7. DVPlayer is working great on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and is rendering better image quality than the VLC player.

Back