DVR won’t turn off

Louisloong

Reaction score
Country
Australia
After riding a few hours and when I turned the bike off, I looked at my phone WiFi and noticed that I was still connected to the Innovv K2 .
I checked the DVR and it was hot. It stayed on until I pulled out thr fuse. Faulty DVR ?

Do you having parking mode enabled in the app? If so it will remain on.

Been using it for a few months without problem. Suspect there’s some fault in the power module. Only does it when it’s hot.
It was fine when tested with the bike on and off. Not fine after a long day ride.

Where are you located? Who was your seller? They should be able to provide support if you’re stuck.

What FW version?

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

I asked the factory.

They said:

“That happens when two cameras don’t connect to dvr well Or the front camera has connection issue. Remove the camera which plugged into the port where has F printed beside and plug other camera to this port only, and then check if has issues”

I asked the factory.

They said:

“That happens when two cameras don’t connect to dvr well Or the front camera has connection issue. Remove the camera which plugged into the port where has F printed beside and plug other camera to this port only, and then check if has issues”
Positively sure all connections are perfect. The DVR only would not turn off when it has been on for a few hours. It gets really really hot too. On short rides, I don’t have a problem.

Inspect complete length of wires for pinched cables.

My solution at last.
Opened up the DVR. Drilled some holes on the back metal case. Stuck a small 30mm fan. Drilled a few more holes for air in. Fan sucks the air out.
Connected fan to switched 12V. When DVR starts, fan starts. No problem after that.

Yeah, I thought that sounded like they had a heat problem like my K1 did, among other fatal problems it had.

Back