DVR207 - My Youtube test videos

mariomart

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 Mini, Viofo A119 V3, Viofo A119S V2
Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't looked on a pc yet but on an iPhone at least the colour reproduction looks quite good on the outdoor shots

I'm actually very happy with the results. I had to buy some ferrite RFI filters because I was getting a little static on my FM and they seem to have done the trick.

mariomart said:
I'm actually very happy with the results. I had to buy some ferrite RFI filters because I was getting a little static on my FM and they seem to have done the trick.

How do those work? There's a lot of us with the 027 having the same problems with radio interference.

Pknitty86 said:
How do those work?

Some type of electrickity magics ;)

Don't really know, but they seem to have lessened the issue, not a complete solution but at least it's a result. I've actually ordered half a dozen more clip on filters to see if more really is merrier.

Cheers :) Mario

I decided to contact the eBay seller to discuss the issue with the Radio Interference affecting the DVR207.

I received the following reply soon after.

"Dear customer,

Please don't worry,we can help you .

We contacted the engineer in the factory for the problem ,he said that the problem is that the car charger.

They recommand another kinds of better charger,we will purchase it and send it to you ,is that ok ?

If so,please tell your delivery address .

Best regards
Vicky

- estore009"

I have responded with my details so hopefully this should fix the problem. I suggest you contact your sellers to find a solution for you.

looked better on the iPhone, maybe a bit of YouTube encode responsible though, makes it hard to be sure

Just uploaded another clip to Youtube. It's only 30 seconds long but it captures the moment that a one armed a-hole decides it's fine to slam his shopping trolley into a $50,000 car. Luckily it only left a small scrub mark on the lacquer. I just love how they don't even give a ****e about it.

It's here http://youtu.be/PaCW-Po8PAI .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back