DVR207 - Record time of videos when "Motion detect" is ON

leonel_mf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I bought a DVR-207 from DX.com and I have a doubt if it's normal:
When "Motion detection" is ON, the "Record Time" off each video created is always "2min" of duration, It doesn't matter if I choose 2/5/10 minutes in "Record time". But when the "Motion detection" is OFF I can take different durations in the videos (higher like 5 and 10 minutes).

I want take videos with 5 or 10 min with "Motion detection' ON. Is it possible?

I have already tryed "Restore Default" and formated the SD Card.
Firmware Version 1308080

Thanks

I bought a DVR-207 from DX.com and I have a doubt if it's normal:
When "Motion detection" is ON, the "Record Time" off each video created is always "2min" of duration, It doesn't matter if I choose 2/5/10 minutes in "Record time". But when the "Motion detection" is OFF I can take different durations in the videos (higher like 5 and 10 minutes).

I want take videos with 5 or 10 min with "Motion detection' ON. Is it possible?

I have already tryed "Restore Default" and formated the SD Card.
Firmware Version 1308080

Thanks
I haven't used my DVR-027 in a while, but I don't believe you can change the settings for the video length when Motion detection is on.

Also when you say I have a doubt if it's normal do you mean that you think it might be a knock off or just that you can't believe you can't change the length setting?

I haven't used my DVR-027 in a while, but I don't believe you can change the settings for the video length when Motion detection is on.

Also when you say I have a doubt if it's normal do you mean that you think it might be a knock off or just that you can't believe you can't change the length setting?
I'm in doubt because when "Motion detection" is ON, it's enabled in the Menu to choose 2/5/10 minutes in "Record time" and I can really change it. So I think it's supposed to choose the lenght of the video for higher ones but it's not working in my dashcam.

Back