DVR207gs.. Can't delete recorded videos or preview them.

Ouch

Reaction score
Country
United States
just got my replacement DVR207gs today. Having issues being able to preview recordings or able to delete videos. Instuctions say to press "Mode " twice to preview and then delete by pressing the menu button, which on my old dashcam work just fine. When I hit mode twice it takes me to screen that says.........
\dvr
Top Level
When I hit menu it goes to a screen that says... Delete Menu
Unlock All
Format Memory.

Can you guys playback video on your DVR207gs by using this feature?

As the directions state in the manual... "Preview Mode" Turn on the DVR and press'Mode Button" twice to enter into preview mode, press up or down to select the previewed file folder and enter into the index by pressing "Record Button" If it's a video file. It can play or stop by pressing "Rec Button

Last edited:
1)Power on Camera;
2)Press this mode button twice to enter its playback mode;
3)On the camera Screen,we can read these words:DVR/TOP level2013
4)Press this down button to option this 2013 file folder,just one tip for you,if you option this 2013 folder,its backlight will change to be green color,but not this original blue color;
5)After selection,press this REC button to enter
6)Press this down button again to select the next sub-menu,for example: 03 folder; After selection,its backlight will change to be Green color; And then press this REC to enter ;
7)Press this down button again,and select this next sub-menu,for example 08 folder,After selection,its backlight will change to be green color,and then press this REC button to enter;

8)Press this down button again,and select the AVI files from this 08 folder,and its backlight to be green color,and then press this REC button to enter!
So,now,we can playback it via this camera then!

Back