e-prance feedback

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
K6000 clone (lgking), GW1 (e-prance), Mobius (Joo Vuu)
The GW1 I ordered from e-prance arrived on Saturday. As it works and arrived in reasonable time, I can't grumble about them or my GW1 at all. It was nice to have one of my Sandisk Cat 10 cards that my Mobius refused to recognise work very happily with my GW1.

Not to go too off topic; the new Mobius firmware v1.17 fixes the card issue

Not to go too off topic; the new Mobius firmware v1.17 fixes the card issue
Good golly Miss Molly! That's great news. Thanks for that GJHS. :)

I was going to do the same thing, I'd like to purchase the blue G1W for 29.99 GBP with free shipping, it's sold by e-prance but fulfilled by amazon, however I'm a bit concerned that I might not get the genuine G1W, what do you think ?

You're pretty safe with the fulfilled by Amazon items as all the customer care is handled by Amazon. I had to return a couple of items to them which failed and they refunded me instantly which you really cannot argue with.

Try to buy from Balkilov and BlueSky They usually have the non-fake ones from Amazon.

Ordered a Mini0803 on the 16th May, from E-prance through Amazon. Got a shipping number but Royal Mail say it's not in their system yet (last update 20th may). Emailed to find out what was going on and got a "please be patient, it's in transit" message back. Pretty poor. :(

next time I suggest you pick a camera sold by e-prance but fulfilled by amazon, I don't know if it's the case for your camera, but some cameras are both sold directly from e-prance (with free delivery to uk) and sold by e-prance but fulfilled by amazon, the price is usually the same, what makes the difference is the delivery, amazon uses a courier, and amazon customer service will deal with any enquiry you might have or any problems you might be experiencing.

It's listed now as fulfilled by amazon, but I'm not sure if it's always been that way. To be honest it was my wife that ordered it (a gift) and she prefers to use Amazon rather than a 3rd party retailer for the reasons you mention above. Given the language used in the messages received, I believe the customer services is being dealt with by Eprance.

actually e-prance, for each camera, they have different listings, say for example the G1W, you have the blue, the black, it's sold at 29.99, 31.99, 32.99, sold directly by e-prance or sold by e-prance and fulfilled by amazon.
I don't know what is that all about.
If you purchased it fulfilled by amazon, you'd have to deal with amazon for defective items or returns.
Of course, if you have technical questions, ask them to e-prance.

I think that the 'Fulfilled by Amazon' bit is where the vendors stock actually sits in one of Amazons warehouses, thus the vendor doesn't actually get involved in the supply chain at all. Assuming that my order is/was fulfilled by Amazon, then the only reason for delay would be lack of stock at Amazons facility, however if not fulfilled by Amazon not then I suspect my package is lost somewhere in China, if it has even been dispatched - I think this is the most likely scenario.

I'd assume that your order wasn't fulfilled by amazon, otherwise you'd have received it by now.

that's unfortunate, I assumed that, even though the camera wasn't fulfilled by amazon, it would still be shipped from a UK stock, given the fact that e-prance is a big company.
Are you 100% sure it'll be shipped from China ?
I guess you could complain, you've got the right to know, before you purchase, if the item will be sent from a location outside europe, and thus you'll have to pay taxes and duties.

well one thing is sure, is it's said it's fulfilled by amazon it is, and the items are currently sitting in an amazon warehouse in wales or scotland or wherever.
Probably, since it's an international shipping, amazon receives the items directly from China, provided that duties and taxes have already been paid for.

I've just placed the order of my new blue G1W fulfilled from amazon, I should receive it to Italy in 3-5 working days.
I checked some of the other G1Ws that are NOT fulfilled from amazon and I confirm that they are dispatched from China
Don't you worry, eventually you'll receive yours, I've ordered several items from China and they all arrived sooner or later, except for some items.

Back