E-Prance on eBay and Aliexpress - China

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
E-Prance on eBay and E-Prance on Aliexpress is a popular vendor from China. They sell Chinese dash cams only (no Korean or Taiwanese dash cams). Note that the prices are Aliexpress are cheaper than the equivalent products on eBay.

Most of the time, this vendor is clear in their ads. If you order something, you will receive what they describe in the ad. They usually let you know what firmware comes with the camera. Their prices are competitive most of the time and the products they sell are generally reputable. Some products are more expensive here, so make sure you shop around. It appears they attempt to resolve problems adequately. Overall, they are considered a reputable vendor.

As with all vendors, the products they sell vary in quality. Some of the lower quality dash cam versions or "fakes" can be found here but they usually will make it clear what quality level they are selling.

If you have any positive or negative experiences with this vendor, please share it here.

Dash Cam Man

my feedback is that they did not ship to Italy!

papinist said:

Hi papinist,

Strange that they don't ship to Italy. Perhaps it is due to customs?

Dash Cam Man

DashCamMan said:
papinist said:

Hi papinist,

Strange that they don't ship to Italy. Perhaps it is due to customs?

Dash Cam Man
For sure! Italian customs (and postal services) are the worst of the world :-\

Hi,
I've made two deals with E-Prance recently, for GS1000 cams. Top quality original GS1000, fast shipping. The last ordered GS1000 came in dec.2012 even with the brand-new SMH 4.36.220812B firmware! Very good seller!
NOTE, that I ordered both times with different delivery: first time by DHL, second time by HK post. Both package were as "gift" marked with 15USD value. So I had to pay zero customs in case of DHL. In case of the post delivery, the package bypassed the custom check.
(More about my GS1000 in the relevant topic.)
hungarycam

Back