Eachpai X200 - GPS module?

crabu2

Reaction score
Country
United States
I won an eBay auction on a new Eachpai X200 and would like to add the GPS feature. My issue is that I can't find Eachpai's official website, so I can'at seem to find much info on it.

I have a feeling that these GPS modules are pretty much generic, so my question is, will any plugin GPS logger work on this unit? Can I use the one for say the Blueskysea B2W with this unit?

Thanks!

I have a feeling that these GPS modules are pretty much generic, so my question is, will any plugin GPS logger work on this unit?
there are multiple versions that are common in the market, most use the same external housing so they may look the same, not always the case though, if you have one from another model give it a try, you might get lucky

there are multiple versions that are common in the market, most use the same external housing so they may look the same, not always the case though, if you have one from another model give it a try, you might get lucky

That's the problem.. I don't have one to try and based on pix online, they all look the same... Well, I did email a seller on Amazon and he said the cost would be $9.99 for the one that is built for the X200, once he has them available. I guess I'll just need to wait.

Thanks you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Dash Cam Discussion 0
Back