eBay Auction Bargains! Over Stock / New & Refurbished , GitUp, Git2P, A119, A119S, 1 Cent & UP! NR

In my job here,even the smallest issue is enough reason not get payed.
We are here used with QUALITY and not with a so called kinda of quality

And something else.When somebody is trying to speak with me in a kind of Chinglish that does not inspires me any feeling of trust...

I wish more customers would contact us for support but they just return it strait away.

Sadly people just dont have the time for such things today, or rather they do have plenty of time, but things make them think they have not.

I salute old school people out to do the right thing, even if many today have no clue what the right thing are.

Last edited:
I often have problems with new Gadgets ... I'd suggest Retailers put a note inside the package encouraging buyers to not hesitate to contact them if having any problems ... and to join DashCam Talk to learn more and ask questions about their new Dash Cam. That way ... when they are having any difficulty (which is likely) ... they don't automatically blame the Cam ... and get the message that owners need to learn the basics to operate it correctly.

I think this would reduce the immediate impulse to return it ... if not working as expected straight out of the box. Dash Cams entail a learning curve - it is not power up and forget, imho.

Last edited:
Tempting - but not worth the shipping cost & import fees to the UK :(

I wish more customers would contact us for support but they just return it strait away.

Call it "OCD" or whatever you like but your fanatic approach to customer service is something most people haven't encountered before and wouldn't be expecting. Probably their experiences have been more on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Between that and Amazon's own uniquely accommodating approach to accepting customer returns and a significant portion of buyers find it easier to just return the product.

Last edited:
Between that an Amazon's own uniquely accommodating approach to accepting customer returns and a significant portion of buyers find it easier to just return the product.

the genuine return problems are much less than the people that just abuse how easy it is to send something back via Amazon

the genuine return problems are much less than the people that just abuse how easy it is to send something back via Amazon

And it's worse than that! @OCD Tronic mentioned that "Many of the return reasons were very generic such as "Unwanted Item", "Ordered Wrong Product"or they thought they thought they had a problem not knowing the firmware fixed everything." Often the reason for the return is highly calculated. Depending on the reason you select for the return, the return shipping may or may not be free in some circumstances.

All these Amazon returns = no profit either. (Selling below cost with double fees and freight) Working hard spinning wheels isn’t fun. Now there are new unknown generic sellers on OCD Amazon listings creating price wars lowering the price making things even worse. No profit = no support after awhile with these no name guys. (The usual China death spiral). Factory isn’t sure who they are. We are all supposed to have our own Amazon listings. If things stay this way I can’t see this being worth it long term unless something changes. I’ll keep going for now.

Depending on the reason you select for the return, the return shipping may or may not be free in some circumstances.

there are definitely people out there that milk the system, unfortunately it's the people with genuine returns that end up losing out when things get out of hand and policies get changed

All these Amazon returns = no profit either. (Selling below cost with double fees and freight) Working hard spinning wheels isn’t fun. Now there are new unknown generic sellers on OCD Amazon listings creating price wars lowering the price making things even worse. No profit = no support after awhile with these no name guys. (The usual China death spiral). Factory isn’t sure who they are. We are all supposed to have our own Amazon listings. If things stay this way I can’t see this being worth it long term unless something changes. I’ll keep going for now.

A lot of sellers have made that same calculation for eBay, even me, a long time casual individual seller.

Back