eBay Coupon 20% Off - Good Deal for Dashcam Purchase

Vulnox

Reaction score
Country
United States
Long time lurker, you guys have been great, and I hope I am not breaking any rules on this post, I didn't see anything in the rules post and I am in no way endorsing any specific seller. I have an old G1W-CB that has been giving me issues, and I have been watching the dashcam market for a while. I was almost going to go for the Viofo A119 but wanted a 2 channel, and when I heard about the A129, just decided to wait on that.

Well, it's kind of out (hard to find still) and luckily eBay is running a 20% off coupon on the entire site. Minimum order is $50, max discount is $100, so you get value on up to $500 in a purchase. I took this oportunity to get an A129, which is $169 but comes out to $135 after coupon.

You can use this for anything though, and if I wasn't trying to save money I would have looked at a Blackvue or Thinkware for sure, as the discount is definitely a bigger impact on those higher price units.

Just find the camera you want, and use code "PICKDADSGIFT" when you checkout.

this is country specific, and unfortunately doesn't include UK

this is country specific, and unfortunately doesn't include UK

Ah yeah, I thought about that when I was going to make the thread but forgot once I actually typed it out. Apologies to anyone unable to take advantage on this round.

Turns out you CAN use this in the uk with a little known hack

logged in to ebay uk,
change your "registration" address country to US (only the registration address, and only the country needs to be changed)
click submit
check email for confirmation of your "move to the US"
find your UK item via US Ebay (dot com)
apply the PICKDADSGIFT promo code at checkout and choose paypal
success!

info courtesy of HotUKDeals

i used this to get a new phone today. wifey will be getting my current one.

Turns out you CAN use this in the uk with a little known hack

logged in to ebay uk,
change your "registration" address country to US (only the registration address, and only the country needs to be changed)
click submit
check email for confirmation of your "move to the US"
find your UK item via US Ebay (dot com)
apply the PICKDADSGIFT promo code at checkout and choose paypal
success!

info courtesy of HotUKDeals
Very Smart!

Back