Ebay listings for SJ4000

Do you have any idea which chipset they use?

I am not sure what you mean by Sq. Could you expand it?

I am not sure what you mean by Sq. Could you expand it?
Probably the name of the chip maker. That or maybe it stands for Sh*t Quality ;)

I wouldn't buy a $20 camera and expect it to work anywhere near as well as the $100+ camera it's trying to copy.

I am more interested in the action camera enclosure since I have a project which needs the enclsoure. Does anyone know where I ca buy just the enclosure?

>>Probably the name of the chip maker
What is the full name? Googling SQ does not show me anything

By enclosure do you mean just the bare camera case or the waterproof housing? Either way the enclosure should have no relationship to the chipset.

EDIT: Perhaps this is the chipset manufacturer. http://www.sq.com.tw/index.php/en/

Last edited:
I was looking at the bar camera case. I was just curious about the chip set

Please stay away from fakes. Thanks!

Hello i am looking for cheap dashcam which camera would you recommend for under $30?
It appears to me that only option is to buy fake here, or if u know any good ones around that price please let me know.

I would save up my money a little longer and get something you know will work and will be true 1080p. Buying something that cheap is just throwing your money away.

I have the money i just wanted some cheap one for my dad's car, he doesnt need any high end so i thought i could fit under $30 but looks like i have to add up :) thanks for answers anyways!

I have the money i just wanted some cheap one for my dad's car, he doesnt need any high end so i thought i could fit under $30 but looks like i have to add up :) thanks for answers anyways!

The cost to ship it back to China if it doesn't work is more than 17usd. It may be okay as a DVR, but, thing like waterproof case etc would probably be useless. You are probably taking a gamble. Many people on RC groups advise against the $17 fake SJ4000

you'll be lucky if that cheap knock off camera is even recording in VGA quality, I have the DBpower sj4000 and it is decent, but the REAL Sjcam is gonna be better if you can find a real one

you'll be lucky if that cheap knock off camera is even recording in VGA quality, I have the DBpower sj4000 and it is decent, but the REAL Sjcam is gonna be better if you can find a real one

Well summarized :)

Back