Reaction score
Country
Germany
EKEN H8 and H8R now support also 1280x720/120fps

d9v4szc2j24uuictb.jpg

d9v4tgogp5hdp7s67.jpg

Tested ... EKEN H8R ... 1280x720/120fps ... all okay

EKEN H8 and H8R now support also 1280x720/120fps
Why offering links to a poor product which is killing the camera after upgrade? Upgraded from facebook link and the H8 is dead.

We should keep this thread just to report fake 4K cameras not to offer support to liars. And even the support is a lie if is killing a camera.

enjoy,
Mtz

If YOU are not able to upgrade a camera (takes one minute), then it is YOUR problem :)
If you need no-fake 4K then buy a cheap Lumix camera - small cameras always need compromisses.
They are okay for their videos.

Cameras with FAKE prices are named GoPros.

I see YOU are the almost only one member which is advertising a fake 4K camera in a thread where people expect to see which cameras are fake and try to avoid them.
I can understand to offer some news about a camera if after a firmware upgrade it will receive REAL 4K. Many people from this forum have cameras but they are not spamming this thread. No fake 4K camera will receive ever a firmware which can do reak 4K. Real 4K quality is expensive and at this moment it cannot be sold as $50.

If a camera (fake 4K or not) is coming with a firmware which:
- have no instructions
- have some strange files and folders (maybe to recover the camera if you are killing it)
- is killing the camera after firmware upgrade
then is better to not promote such product in another threads than H8 thread. For example I don't read the H8 thread because I am not interested to record a fake 4K. For other resolutions I have better cameras. But when I saw your news about a new firmware I decided to try flashing the camera. Now it is bricked. I am flashing firmwares from 2005, I know how to read instructions from an official page, format a card, and put a SPHOST.BRN file on the card. It is very simple, but deadly for camera.

Another story: EKEN, the creators of the H9 fake 4K camera are complaining about fake H9 cameras.
1. The fakers are crying about fakers
2. A camera without a brand name on it is not a fake, is just a no-name camera. Both cameras are no-name cameras, no one is the copy of the another.

Pictures from their facebook page, but text added by me:
Fake H9.jpg

When a company is creating a no-name product then it should not report fake products. Why EKEN not printed the EKEN name over the case? They could keep the 4K Ultra HD words, there is a lot of space to print EKEN, even with very small letters. The big letter must be kept for the lie: 4K, because they can sell the camera based on 4K not based on EKEN.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back