EKEN H9R - Reviews, tests and footage

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
So I've got a H9R and I want to clarify some things about it and all that 4K we have around here. The image sensor is an OV4689 which has 4 mpix, that is twice the full HD requirements (2Mpix), that means the 2K resolution is possible without interpolation. The advantage of this low res sensor is that it has very good low light performance. The 12mpix / 4K specs are highly interpolated.

Here is my first part of the review with a very good look at the camera, features, functions, accessories and operation. Of course a full menu walk through is included along with a WiFi operation test.

Because EKEN is a highly cloned brand, you can get a 100% genuine one from: AMAZON
Also you can use a discount code I have received: "796U959M"

Some very low light test pictures:

The second part of the review for the Eken H9R is now ready and it's a demo reel showcasing the cameras performance in various situations such as low light, high contrast, artificial light, used as a card DVR, used in motion and in various resolutions such as 4K, 2.7K and 1080p 30/60fps.

More details and purchase link: HERE
For an extra discount in case you wish to buy it then use the coupons: 796U959M , J8QHD48F

Back