emergency recording at end of video

Hello @estore009 Could I get a copy of this firmware to test it? By the way, this new lock file method works only with G-SENSOR or does it works with the lock button too? Thanks in advance!

@estore009 Do you have a version of this firmware with the automatic parking mode / wifi off?

I am wondering if i can make a suggestion on the saving of emergency videos.

currently the recommended card in the manual is 64gb only, but it does work with higher cards like 128gb, is there a way we can override this 30% minimum for emergency videos if we have a card over 64gb, with a 128gb card thats almost 40gb of reserved capacity, and if im doing a long drive (possibly 7 to 8 hours in a day) and theres something i want to get the video of later but forget to hit the button/not in a safe situation where i can hit the button to save those i dont them to get over written in ~3 or 4 hours, id like to have more leeway to check back on things so would need more normal storage and less reserved storage.

maybe an 'advanced' over ride mode or a check box on the page that makes people acknowledge before letting them enter in less than 30% that they are using less than the recommended?

@estore009 Do you have a version of this firmware with the automatic parking mode / wifi off?
PM already, please check your inbox message!
maybe an 'advanced' over ride mode or a check box on the page that makes people acknowledge before letting them enter in less than 30% that they are using less than the recommended?
Thanks for your suggestions! Not sure if our tech support would like to change it! We experienced many users use a small card such as an 8G/16G card for B1W in Asian countries!

I am wondering if i can make a suggestion on the saving of emergency videos.

currently the recommended card in the manual is 64gb only, but it does work with higher cards like 128gb, is there a way we can override this 30% minimum for emergency videos if we have a card over 64gb, with a 128gb card thats almost 40gb of reserved capacity, and if im doing a long drive (possibly 7 to 8 hours in a day) and theres something i want to get the video of later but forget to hit the button/not in a safe situation where i can hit the button to save those i dont them to get over written in ~3 or 4 hours, id like to have more leeway to check back on things so would need more normal storage and less reserved storage.

Maybe not an option in percent values but an option in capacity (GB)

Can I get a PM with the new firmware, with auto park and default wifi off? Thank you.

Hello

@estore009 I need a firmware with the emergency feature+Parking mode+turn on an off Wi-Fi by button, default off. Is that possible?

I need a firmware with the emergency feature+Parking mode+turn on an off Wi-Fi by button, default off. Is that possible?
PM you the Beta firmware with the emergency feature+ Wi-Fi default off, but no parking mode!

@estore009 I would also be interested in firmware version with this extended emergency recording and automatic wifi off, if it's not to much of a hassle.

Not available for beta testing firmware! Only standard firmware available on our website now!

Back