Eonon SMedia R0011 Streaming Media Mirror with Dual Lens GPS DVR

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
Eonon SMEDIA is designed to be easy to use and responsive. With a single swipe you can control the driving vision and screen brightness and with one-click you can switch front & back cameras.
It features a 9.88 inch "streaming media" rearview mirror with HD IPS touchscreen that allows you to see more traffic information. The built-in high-sensitivity light sensor can detect ambient light and automatically adjust the screen brightness when you driving in day or night. The AHD back camera features F2.0 6-glass lens with good night vision making it great for reversing and recording. The 140° wide angle improves field of vision by an estimated 300% in comparison with a traditional rearview mirror and also eliminates any rear seat, rear pillar or passenger obstructions, allowing an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and blind-spots. The front HD 1296P rotatable camera records at 30fps and has pretty good sensitivity. The built-in GPS logger records speed, direction and route for a full report and with the provided DVR software you can view all data in one image.

More info about: https://www.eonon.com/S-Media-R0011.aspx

Here is my full review and samples:

I wish the front camera was off the main body so it was in sense just the LCD screen on the mirror, but we will probably get that soon as the dual remote regular cameras get more trendy.

Actually i wish we could have a remote LCD screen on the dual remote cameras, so it could be placed on the mirror like that and you could have the heat generating part of the main unit hidden somewhere out of direct sunlight.

Yes, remote cameras would be a dream configuration, less clutter, less bulky mirror, less to see for others that want to break in your car.

Back