EPrance 805 is not recording any sound

Up arrow button is Mute on/off.

How do you actually mute/unmute? I discovered with my recently acquired 0805 that at some point I'd accidentally muted sound which was very annoying because I was at an event for which sound was an important factor! I've read both my hardcopy manual which came with the camera and a slightly different version I downloaded but apart from noting that the up key also functions as mute there is no further mention. I guess it must be a long press or something which I must have done by mistake when trying to get to the menu.

I guess more importantly is there any indication on screen that volume is muted? I had a look in the manual but nothing in there. The obvious solution would be to pull the camera down and watch what happens if I (long?) press the Up button. However, unfortunately I am disabled (which is why I have a dashcam in case someone blames my disabilities for an accident which isn't my fault) so doing that is difficult for me.

Thanks,
Gary

Try again Up button, short or long press I don't know but I think there is indication somewhere on the upper right corner...(remove screen protector)

Thanks. I assume it must be a long press because normal press takes you to menu. Due to my disabilities (MND) I'll take a picture of the screen with my phone, try a long press, take another picture and compare pics to see if any difference in screen indicators.

All good thanks! Thanks to the camera's ability to rotate then even with my restricted movement I could do what was required and see the on screen changes. Top right corner of the screen is like a white microphone icon and when sound is off (short press of Up button) it gets a red cross through it.

Back