err0

poindexter

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,
just fitted the LK-7900
this is my second one, the first works perfectyl, but the second one will not change the language or show correct time
will also show err0
have tried formatting and a different card, still the same
any ideas?

Questions....where did you do your first format...camera or pc? Are you running the latest version...AC37. What kind of sd card and have you tried another one...like the one you have in your working camera? Does Lukas viewer work for your other camera?

I did the formatting on the pc using the Lukas viewer, don't know what version of firmware, SD card is sandisk, and I have tried another card. The camera does record, just the time,date,etc is wrong

I'm running AC31 just like the first camera

I'll update to AC37 and see what happens

yes all has been resolved with the AC37 update, time is correct, language is correct and date is correct.

well, looks like I spoke too soon.
Language is still English, but still get the err0, and time and date not accurate.
Will see what this week brings

ok. so far, it still does what it is suppose to, but at boot up it has the err0.
I'll have a play with it on the week end, as I dont have the time during the week

problem solved, all is ok, works like a charm.

poindexter, can you tell us what fixed your "ERR0"?

I'm getting the same thing on my Lukas LK-7900 ARA AC37 and can't figure out how to fix it. Tried reformatting the card, and tried a known-working card from another vehicle. Suggestions please.

Back