estore009 on eBay - China

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
estore009 on eBay is a very popular dash cam vendor which has an excellent reputation. This is a China based vendor so most of there dash cams are from China. They do have some Taiwanese cameras as well but they do not carry any of the Korean cameras.

Their ebay ads are usually very clear on what product you are getting. Purchasers have provided good feedback on how they handle problems as well. They appear to be very responsive when something goes wrong and attempt to resolve it.

The main contact in customer support is Vicky and most feedback on her is positive.

The main negative with this vendor is the price for many of the dash cams is slightly higher than other reputable vendors. They are a safe bet, but slightly more expensive for most dash cams.

Note that for the DVR-027 dash cam, this is the most popular site to purchase from. They sell this dash cam at a competitive price.

As with all vendors, the products they sell vary in quality. Some of the lower quality dash cam versions or "fakes" can be found here but they usually will make it clear what quality level they are selling.

If you have any positive or negative experiences with this vendor, please share it here.

Dash Cam Man

hopezone001 on eBay is another Chinese vendor. Many believe this is the same vendor as estore009 since correspondence with the same customer service representative Vicky. Reviews have been positive as well so this is a safe place to purchase from.

Dash Cam Man

estore009 on eBay is a very popular dash cam vendor which has an excellent reputation. This is a China based vendor so most of there dash cams are from China. They do have some Taiwanese cameras as well but they do not carry any of the Korean cameras.

Their ebay ads are usually very clear on what product you are getting. Purchasers have provided good feedback on how they handle problems as well. They appear to be very responsive when something goes wrong and attempt to resolve it.

The main contact in customer support is Vicky and most feedback on her is positive.

The main negative with this vendor is the price for many of the dash cams is slightly higher than other reputable vendors. They are a safe bet, but slightly more expensive for most dash cams.

Note that for the DVR-027 dash cam, this is the most popular site to purchase from. They sell this dash cam at a competitive price.

As with all vendors, the products they sell vary in quality. Some of the lower quality dash cam versions or "fakes" can be found here but they usually will make it clear what quality level they are selling.

If you have any positive or negative experiences with this vendor, please share it here.

Dash Cam Man

Ordered the DOD F500LHD from them; delivery time was good. Upon opening the package items, I noticed the camcorder did not come with peel-off protective film (though the suction mount did), the LCD display screen had many small scratches on it. It was advertised as 'new' on their website. Disappointing.

The day mode is good but the night mode is very grainy, perhaps I have to adjust the settings more.

Around the same time, I ordered GT550W from FoxOffer. Video quality is better and the camcorder did come with peel-off protective film. Love the WDR!

Update: DOD F500LHD died on me only after two months' use :( Sent an email to Vicky and still waiting for a response. Not even sure if there is a warranty or such. :( :( I don't think I'll be buying from this store anymore. I got better response from Foxoffer regarding cam issues.

Last edited:
I have ordered my DVR-027, a second suction cup bracket, and my G1W off of estore009 with no issues. Items showed up in a fair amount of time and worked well.

I bought 2 G1W from estore009 for $55 Canadian each. The free delivery was just over 3 weeks to Vancouver, BC. I've emailed with Vicky & she has been wonderfully helpful.

I bought a no name brand memory card & have discovered that it does not work well with this cam. If you are buying this dash cam, buy the Transcend brand.

Thank-you Dash Cam Man, your blog helped me pick the dash cam & supplier.

Last edited:
Yes,we recommend Transcend Brand card and Sandisk Brand card for Car cameras!
One simple testing on camera,if its screen can light up after plug into car cig lighter,it indicates that its camera can work!
So,please have a try to format memory card by computer or have a try again after change other brand cards!

Bought a DVR 027 from estore009 a while back. Arrived within 3 weeks and zero problems.

I purchased a DVR-207 with Transcend 32gB Class 10 SD card from estore009 earlier this year. Had nothing but trouble with the unit for several months. Random lock-ups. Black screen. Gibberish file names. Etc. Etc. I was ready to send the whole thing back for a refund. Then with help from this web site I managed to isolate all of the problems to a faulty SD card. (See my other posts under "SD Card Seems Bad" in tech support forum for xx7 dashcams.) I finally contacted Vicky who after a few emails agreed to refund the price of the SD card to my PayPal account if I sent the bad SD card back to her. I sent the SD card back and she refunded the money. This was my first experience buying directly from China, and in the end it worked out well. Looking back, I wish I had tried other SD cards much sooner, since all of the problems I was having were due to the bad SD card. I guess I just couldn't believe that a bad SD card could cause all these problems in the dashcam. One thing that really helped was a software program called H2TESTW. This was designed to test USB sticks, but also works well for SD cards and other media. An internet search will turn up the download site. I tested all of the SD cards I had in the house with this software, and only the bad Transcend 32gB card failed. Anyhow, thanks again to Vicky at estore009 for truly great customer service!

I also had problems with the G1W Dashcam purchased from estore009 thinking it was faulty, however reading through the forums about certain types of SDHC Cards i replaced my Sandisk card with a Transcend Card which resolved the problem.
Seems some Dashcams are finicky about certain types of Memory Cards.
I would certainly purchase again from estore009 - Excellent C/S. from Vicky.

I purchased a G1W from estore009.
The box arrived but contained only the accessories;cables and mount - NO CAMERA! (package did't no seem to be tampered with during transit)
very disappointed with them, I hope it is an honest mistake ans that they will resolve this issue

I purchased a G1W from estore009.
The box arrived but contained only the accessories;cables and mount - NO CAMERA! (package did't no seem to be tampered with during transit)
very disappointed with them, I hope it is an honest mistake ans that they will resolve this issue

estore009 has good reputation, so its probably a human error ( packaging department ).

Got my G1W from estore009 via aliexpress early Jan this year. Working well. Evenly focused image all over the video frame was my worry #1, no problems there at all. The cam was in the box too :) I agree with niko, contact them and I'm sure the issue will be resolved.

Has somebody ordered from estore009 these days? They seem to use singapore post, how long shipping times have you got?

Hongkong post has strict inspection on li-on battery,Singapore post will be a better option if Hongkong post rejected this package!
Regards,
Vicky

Dash Cam Man
Well I hate to disagree, but Vicky wouldn't or couldn't, come up with a newer FW. The A118 didn't have any "Timezone setup" so they asked for pictures, pictures! I don' t have any pictures of the firmware strings. Ms Vicky worried about me "bricking" my unit.
5 emails later and no new firmware or mention of pending releases, I turned it over to eBay for a refund.

I'm going to miss that little feller.

Well I hate to disagree, but Vicky wouldn't or couldn't, come up with a newer FW. The A118 didn't have any "Timezone setup" so they asked for pictures, pictures! I don' t have any pictures of the firmware strings. Ms Vicky worried about me "bricking" my unit.
5 emails later and no new firmware or mention of pending releases, I turned it over to eBay for a refund.

I'm going to miss that little feller.
Sorry for late reply,and If my colleague solve your problem or not?
We are working hard to earn good reputation to run bussiness,so believe us we have a better way to solve it finally!
Just contact us directly if any questions,and you can write to us email vickypaypal@126.com
Regards,
Vicky

Back