Event mode less than 20%

Timmy C

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there any way to make the event mode shorter than 20%? I am currently using 32 gb cards but have 64 gb cards ordered to get more time when I take long drives.

Yep saw that thread. Wonder why they think we need that much time on an event. I have another question regarding date and time. Should I just start a new thread?

@Timmy C, have you tried upping the other modes, like drive or parking? Doing so drops another mode % down, how far, I don't recall.

Tried upping normal mode and it took time from park mode not event.

Try moving the event mode, then another mode.

Would not let me lower event mode.

If I recall, push the mode in the center up and it should lower the event mode. My modes from left to right on the screen are 40/50/10.

I wish they would make it possible to make this to 0%, i dont use event on my Lukas and so i am forced to not beeing able to use some of my memory as it is set aside for events i dont use.

And i cant see this beeing hard to do, somthing like If g-sensor = 0 and motion detect / parking gurad = 0, then 0 MB allocated to event & motion recordings.

@kamkar1, that's a good idea, if you haven't, go ahead and post the request in the wishlist thread.

It doesn't actually reserve that space for each type - it's more like that's the maximum that folder can have before it starts deleting files from that folder.

If you turned the G Sensor totally off then the card will fill up even though the event folder isn't used with normal and parking mode files.

@reverend, great explanation, I guess it would not matter that any folder cannot be set to 0%.

Back