Exact (!) dimensions

drygdryg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi guys,
has anyone of you the exact dimensions of the Git2? I dont mean just the three dimensions in mm, but every little dimension like being constructed with a CAD software. I would like to know every exact position and size of the LEDs, the size and angle of the chamfered edges and so on. Just everything.

I am asking because I want to try to make a few props with my new 3D printer, and it gets easier with really exact requirements.
Yes, I could try to take all these details one by one by myself, but why doing the same job again when there is already something existing that I could use :)

Lola

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119
I don't really know, but I would think the manufacture would have these measurements on his web site, just a thought.

OP
D

drygdryg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Unfortunately they don't.
59mm*30mm*41mm(Length*Width*Height) is all you can find there.

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
NB 522GW, NB 612GW, Viofo 119 Pro, A129 Duo, A129 Pro Duo 4K
I doubt there would be even half a dozen people in the world that would have the exact dimensions...

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
they're not going to release CAD drawing on their design to anyone, something you'd just have to measure

OP
D

drygdryg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What I meant was the accuracy of the data rather than the way of representing. Pure numbers without files or drawings would also do it.