Excercising?

I i forgot to mention, yesterday while going thru downtown on my way home, i saw a guy sitting waiting for the bus.
First of all in was the first bus stop some 100 M from the bus station.
Second the guy was wearing knickers ( no man should do that ) and as his lower visible legs revealed he also wore nylon stockings, and no man for sure should do that.

But i am not sharing video of it, cuz it is of course his right, but still damn funny.

I i forgot to mention, yesterday while going thru downtown on my way home, i saw a guy sitting waiting for the bus.
First of all in was the first bus stop some 100 M from the bus station.
Second the guy was wearing knickers ( no man should do that ) and as his lower visible legs revealed he also wore nylon stockings, and no man for sure should do that.

But i am not sharing video of it, cuz it is of course his right, but still damn funny.

Did you notice if he had gone to the trouble of shaving his legs?

Nothing worse than nylon stocking and hairy legs....as I keep reminding the wife.

no i wasent that close, he was on the other side of the street.
Also my eyes are not as good as they use to be, the ferries i worked on for 6 years the officers called me hawkeye as i advised them of ships ahead on a crossing heading, but mind you ships 50 KM ahead of us and no danger at all.

Back