External Battery for BlackVue 750s 2CH

a13xgh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I'm in two minds about buying the Cellink B Neo Battery or the Iroad Power Pack Plus. I understand that the capacity on the Iroad is much bigger but the battery on the Cellink B Neo has fast charge option. Both batteries are LifeP04 so from an overheat safety point of view we are covered.

Which would you recommend for the Blackvue 750s 2ch camera and why?

Hi !
First of all, do you drive your car long enough to charge your battery enough to have a sufficient parking time ?

This is a very good point, I make journeys of 20 mins at a time with the odd occasion of 30-40 mins once a month.

Based on this it would probably make sense to run with the cellinkb as it has the faster charge option which would be more practical .. right?

This makes sense. I've no experience with those battery packs but I would also choose the fastest charge.

I just received the Cellink B last week and I'm very happy with it. The battery charges approximately 5 hours for every 15 minutes of drive time (hardwired)...so you would get 10 hours of recording time on your 30 minute drive. If you're going to use the cig lighter plugs then you would get about 4 hours for every 15 minutes of drive time. I'm not familiar with the LifeP04 but the size of the Cellink B and the fact that it had an "off" switch was important to me. My Cellink sits nicely in my glove compartment...hope this help btw I'm also using the BlackVue 750S 2 ch...good luck!!

Back