EyeWitness Dash Cams - US Distributor of BlackVue, Papago, FineVu, and more

eyewitnessdashcams

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

This is Shabbir from EyeWitness Dash cams - we've just launched as a US based distributor of BlackVue, Papago, FineVu, Lukas, and Rear View Safety dash cams. Everything ships from the US so that we can deliver quickly and provide great support.

If you'd like to check out the store, you can do so here: http://www.eyewitnessdashcams.com

We've got free shipping all over the USA on all orders over $200.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at info@eyewitnessdashcams.com.

Thanks and safe driving :)

Hello everyone!

This is Shabbir from EyeWitness Dash cams - we've just launched as a US based distributor of BlackVue, Papago, FineVu, Lukas, and Rear View Safety dash cams. Everything ships from the US so that we can deliver quickly and provide great support.

If you'd like to check out the store, you can do so here: http://www.eyewitnessdashcams.com

We've got free shipping all over the USA on all orders over $200.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at info@eyewitnessdashcams.com.

Thanks and safe driving :)
Thanks for a great site here in the USA! I'm thinking about the Lucas 7200ara, but I did not see it listed in your inventory. Will you be stocking it or did I just miss it?
Thank you

About time... ;)
Even I'm tempted to start dashcam business but it won't be worth a full time job.

About time... ;)
Even I'm tempted to start dashcam business but it won't be worth a full time job.
why not full time ? as i know many US plan to purchase a dashcam for their car , i think the dashcam US market will stronger

why not full time ? as i know many US plan to purchase a dashcam for their car , i think the dashcam US market will stronger
I can't quit my full time job.
It pays pretty good. ;)
Without full time effort, business won't be successful.

Back