F50 PC Viewer Issues?

Meowcat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, all. I have PC Viewer installed on my Windows 7 PC and up until a few days ago it has been working fine. After I insert the micro SD card into my card reader, PC Viewer will list all the files on the card. The second I double click a file to play the video, PC viewer stops responding. If I wait a minute or two, it might start playing the video but the video will stop and skip and and is scratchy. If I click anywhere in the Viewer it locks up again. I usually have to hit Ctrl/alt/delete to close the program. If I right click on the file in the Viewer and save it to my desktop I can open the file in Windows Media Player but it's still skips and stops. Here's the strange part; If I right click on the file from the SD card directly, and save it to my PC it plays just fine in WMP. I haven't made any changes to my computer at all. I have 4gb ram and a 2.3 dual core processor. I'm at a loss. Could the SD card be going bad?
Edit: I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the software but nothing changed.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K F50 2