F750 dramas

brandysnap446

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all, are there known problems with samsung galaxy 9+phones, I'm having trouble with wifi, recording, all sorts of dramas, had the cam awhile, couldnt get it working, gave up, got new phone late last year, finally got cam installed into car, still got problems, cheers...

There is a wifi connection issue with some Samsung Handsets at present. There is a new version of the App on it's way in a couple of weeks time (ish) i have been told.

Really, well I hope so, this is driving me nuts, expensive phones,and dash cams that are duds....

They worked perfect until the last Samsung update (i think to Android Pie), something to do with how things bind to WiFi changed.

Bloody hell, get a new phone hoping it solved dash cam problems......lol....I give up.....thanks tho :)
Cam works otherwise, was hoping to update it shortly if I can find a computer with a card reader, maybe that'll help me too

They worked perfect until the last Samsung update (i think to Android Pie), something to do with how things bind to WiFi changed.
I dunno. It works with my Galaxy Note9 running Oreo but not with my twin bro's iPhone XS Max running the latest iOS beta/prerelease. I don't think anything about the way Oreo handles bindings would affect iOS. ;)

FWIW, it does work with his 6th gen iPod, also running latest iOS.

Back