F770 Alignment Grid Lines

Raxx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just installed an F770 front & rear package. I noticed on the live view for the front camera the enable/disable button to the right of the screen on my smart phone for the installation alignment grid lines. I used these lines initially to fix the front unit. After a few hours I decided the unit was not in optimal position and moved it again but now noticed the alignment grid lines no longer there and the button to enable/disable them is no longer there too? Does this feature only appear on initial power up? I can't find anything in the menu system to enable/disable it. I tried removing the power and reconnecting but still no alignment lines and no button to the right of live view to enable/disable them.

I also could do with another black fixing pad for the front mount, used both and had to use my 3M grey tape for the 3rd time lucky fix. If anyone knows where to get the proper black fixing pad..........

Thanks

Disconnect the power, with a paper clip press the reset for 5 seconds. Uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and start the alignment process again.
Send a message to Maddog 1974 and see if he can help with the sticky pad.

Thanks Petrol Head.

I didn't want to go through a reset as I have configured the camera, I just wanted to know if the alignment grid is just an initial installation thing then it dissapears. if it is supposed to be there all the time then I can do as you say but if its only a temporary function at install then I would not worry. I've lined the camera up on visual anyway as long as it sees and records what's going on ahead that's the main thing, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a software bug that needs addressing.

Back