F800 Beeping

McKylor

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi there. We have an F800. Since we mounted it it emits two quick beeps whenever you go over a small bump in the road. There are many small bumps in the road! I’ve disabled everything I can think of and it still does it. Very annoying. Any suggestions? I’ve read similar posts in other models but some of the solutions either don’t reply or I’ve already done. Help!

Easiest fix, turn off the volume lol

Check your Dash Cam Settings > Road Safety Settings - turn everything off, maybe turn them on one by one to see what is causing it to beep.
Dash Cam Settings > Network Function Settings - Driving Impact notifications (might be more cloud-related)

Lower your G-Force sensitivity perhaps.

Easiest fix, turn off the volume lol

Check your Dash Cam Settings > Road Safety Settings - turn everything off, maybe turn them on one by one to see what is causing it to beep.
Dash Cam Settings > Network Function Settings - Driving Impact notifications (might be more cloud-related)

Lower your G-Force sensitivity perhaps.

Thanks. I turned off the only safety item I had and same problem. What is g-force or where is that. I can’t find.

Also turning off the volume is a fix but actually defeats the purpose of having this camera which tells me all about the speed and photo radar cameras - which trust me I need!

Settings > Dashcam Settings > Record Settings >
"Cont. sensitivity: Sets the impact sensitivity during the continuous recording mode. It is recommended that you set the sensitivity according to vehicle type. High sensitivity setting is recommended for cars with softer ride such as luxury sedans; while low sensitivity setting is recommended for cars such as performance cars, trucks, or SUVs which tends to have stiffer suspension settings"

I wouldn't fully rely on the speed/radar notifications, but if you are going to trust them - make sure you have the latest Speed Cam data from: https://www.ca.thinkware.com/download
Pick your model and select speed cam

Settings > Dashcam Settings > Record Settings >
"Cont. sensitivity: Sets the impact sensitivity during the continuous recording mode. It is recommended that you set the sensitivity according to vehicle type. High sensitivity setting is recommended for cars with softer ride such as luxury sedans; while low sensitivity setting is recommended for cars such as performance cars, trucks, or SUVs which tends to have stiffer suspension settings"

I wouldn't fully rely on the speed/radar notifications, but if you are going to trust them - make sure you have the latest Speed Cam data from: https://www.ca.thinkware.com/download
Pick your model and select speed cam

Thanks. I’ve disabled the sensitivity. It was already on low and since I have a Mercedes I’m thinking it was too sensitive, our roads too bumpy or both! I’ll give that a go. Thanks.

Hope it works out!

How is your F800 supplied with power, I Have F800 pro which is suppled by a neo battery supplied from the power socket in the center arm rest, every once in awhile the plug will get bumped breaking the power supply connection to the battery and the camera will stay in parking mode and I will have the same problem as you mentioned ,check your parking incident files and I am sure you will find recordings for each of your double beeps. Check your ignition switched power led for power could be bad connection or blown fuse or wrong connections some hardwire kits were wired and labelled wrong.

Last edited:
Back