F800 Cloud?

nicktang

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
The lastest app update said it supports Cloud now even for F800. But still not know how it is supported?.... Anyone knows?

you just asked the million dollar question..

but under "what's new?" it just states a bug fix....

Hire a patrolman to protect your car is probably more effective than waiting for Thinkware's Cloud update to be released.

Saw a few videos on YouTube about the cloud features, might be a good indicator

Hire a patrolman to protect your car is probably more effective than waiting for Thinkware's Cloud update to be released.

Still, I’d like to try it. Anything has to be better than Blackvue’s abysmal Cloud failures to remain connected. It always rains under a Blackvue Cloud.

If Thinkware is ready, I would like to give them shot.

the apps and firmware released on 7/11, seems to have this cloud feature implemented. Anyone got updated?

Attachments

• IMG_2851.PNG
    IMG_2851.PNG
    263 KB · Views: 9
the apps and firmware released on 7/11, seems to have this cloud feature implemented. Anyone got updated?

Only Geofencing, Vehicle Locate, and Driving Impact notifications are made available with v1.01.01 firmware update. You will need the updated app as well.

Only Geofencing, Vehicle Locate, and Driving Impact notifications are made available with v1.01.01 firmware update. You will need the updated app as well.
What is the updated app? I have Thinkware cloud Version 1.1.2. I have just got my f800 pro and installed the lates firmwaresuggestion for the app yesterday. Everything is ok but the camera will not locate and then the geo fencing is useless. Do I have to wait for more firmware updates to get these functionalities?
thinkware.PNG

Thinkware Cloud app for Android is v4.0.0.

Not sure about iPhone. Did you notice your screenshot? "Thankware"? :D

Last edited:
Thinkware Cloud app for Android is v4.0.0.

Not sure about iPhone. Did you notice your screenshot? "Thankware"? :D
No I didnt see the "Thankware" until now... :) I have talked to the seller of the camera and I understand that I have to wait further to get this to work.:cry:
I would really like the geo fencing to work. I will use it to get warnings when my wife is comming home so I can start my "houseworkduties" before she comes in the door and gets mad if its not done....:p:sneaky::sneaky: I already have the locate car function integrated in my car but I can not get warnings when she is near.....:p

Last edited:
No I didnt see the "Thankware" until now... :) I have talked to the seller of the camera and I understand that I have to wait further to get this to work.:cry:
I would really like the geo fencing to work. I will use it to get warnings when my wife is comming home so I can start my "houseworkduties" before she comes in the door and gets mad if its not done....:p:sneaky::sneaky: I already have the locate car function integrated in my car but I can not get warnings when she is near.....:p

Oh no wonder it's aptly named Thank Ware :hilarious:

O seem to have cloud working now but still problems with personal hotspot not automatically connecting

O seem to have cloud working now but still problems with personal hotspot not automatically connecting
Perhaps try another phone, both ios and android so you can isolate if the problem is due to the ios version of the app. Otherwise, try resetting the dashcam?

Perhaps try another phone, both ios and android so you can isolate if the problem is due to the ios version of the app. Otherwise, try resetting the dashcam?
Tried. That with Samsung s6. Same problem
The only way I can connect is by turning the personal hotspot on and off :(:(:(:(:(:(

And if already also tried factory reset, perhaps you got a lemon?

Back